Are You Kidding Me?

*Congratulations, you have won yourself another chapter. Hope you like it. I also recommend to watch the video up above, it's awesome!*

+Pines Home+

Dipper laid back in his bed, tired out from his night duty.

"Your mine PineTree. Now till the end of time."

He shivered when he remember those words. Bill had been holding him in his cage until it was time for opening of Gravity Parnomia. He had run of the cage with a quick lock to the cage entrance. As he had left the cage fall beneath the stage he had felt Bill's stare until the last moment he disappear. Dipper thought he should quit his job there, but the job payed plentiful to the workers.

Dipper sighed and drifted to sleep. 'I need to tell manager that I can't accept doing night duties anymore.' He though as he let his exhaustion take over.

+Gravity Parnomia- Afternoon+

Dipper had continued to work on his shift at the restaurant, while ignoring Bill's piercing stare that was not obvious to the customers.

"Another Pizzia over here please!" A customer yelled to him.

"Alright!" Dipper answered back, going to the kitchen to order another. He could here Bill"s singing even through the door of the kitchen.

Hush now, drift off to sleep
Reality a memory
Don't be scared of what you find
Yeah, it's all just in your mind

Monsters, they live inside
Your head at night, they are alright
Cuz they can never compare
To the ones that live outside

Bill's group singing the chorus part happily. Dipper walking out of the kitchen with the pizza in hand walking towards the table who ordered it.

So dream, dream, dream your dream!
Cuz when you're awake the nightmare awaits!

So dream, dream, dream your dream!
Cuz when you're awake the nightmare awaits!

It's a fantasy they'll be seeing you soon
No where left to go, terrors keep breaking through

So dream, dream, dream your dream!
Cuz when you're awake the nightmare will become the truth...

Bill sang once again and directed it at the said teen giving the food to the family. He saw the brunet shiver as he sang his part to him.

Rows of teeth penetrate, there's no escape
The veil is raised
Every mistake visible
So was it me after all?

A music box that creaks
The melody brings solemn peace
But only for one more breath
The last one you might have left

So dream, dream, dream your dream!
Cuz when you're awake the nightmare awaits!

It's a fantasy they'll be seeing you soon
No where left to go, terrors keep breaking through

So dream, dream, dream your dream!
Cuz when you're awake the nightmare will become the truth...

Bill and his crew sang together dancing, but the yellow animatronic didn't dance in his cage for them. Merely swinging his legs to move his swing back and forth with a plastered grin on his face at the crowd.