The Morning

Sam's POV

I woke up the next morning to the smell of eggs and bacon. I smiled to myself and rolled out of bed. I was still naked so I pulled my boxers on and headed down the hallway. I felt like an underwear model. When I got to the kitchen, Cupcake was standing by the stove. She had my dress shirt on over her bra and panties. She looked hot. I snuck up behind her and grabbed her by the waist.

"Oh! Sam, you scared me!" she said turning around. She threw her hands around my neck and leaned in to kiss me. She had to stand on her tippy toes. "Good morning love." she said. I kissed her back. I leaned down to grab a piece of bacon but she smacked my hand away.

"Hey! Why did you do that for?" I said in a little kid voice.

"I made this all for me Sam." She said back. I looked at her up and down."What?!" she said

"Nothing. There is no possible way you can eat all that." I said. She smiled at me and picked up a piece of bacon.

"Watch me!" Cupcake said, running down the hall. I took off after her, cornering her on the bed. She put the piece of bacon in her mouth quickly. I leaned down and kissed her on the lips.

"Now, I'm not just saying this because you have bacon in your mouth, but you taste really good." I said laughing. She laughed too and kissed me. We made out for about two minutes. Finally, we both came up for air.

"Sam, I think I really like you" Cupcake said.

"I really like you too. I just wish I knew your name. Your real name."

Cupcake squeezed from under me. She pushed me down on the bed so that I was on my back. She then got on top of me. I was getting hard again. She leaned down to kiss me.

"Daisy", she said after kissing me for a few seconds, "Lowe" she finished.

"Daisy. What a beautiful name." I said, kissing her neck. She giggled a little and moaned slightly. That got me even more heated up. I turned her over on the bed and got on top of her. I kissed her down her neck. I watched as her mouth made an 'O' shape. She moaned, but I wanted her to moan louder. I moved my hands down her thighs and started to rub her crouch area. 

"Oh god Sam" she moaned."Sam" she moaned again. I started to go faster. "Sam...wait..." she moaned. I didn't listen. I wanted her to feel pleasure."Sam...ohhh ......"she moaned. I went even faster and kept going until her body started to shake.Her knees buckled and she moaned as loud as she could. I knew she had an orgasm. I went to go pull her panties off so I could lick up her juices, but she pushed me away.

"Oh damn it!" She said looking at the clock.

"What's wrong?" I said.

"I gotta be at work today, by 10. It's 9:30" she said.

"But you work at the club. It doesn't open until late."

"Yeah, I work there at night.During the day I am a model." she said.

"A model. Wow! No wonder your drop dead gorgeous." I said. She blushed a little.

"I'm not that gorgeous and I'm not doing the kind of modeling you think either."Daisy said, getting up from the bed.

"A hand model is cool too", I said. She shook her head," A foot model?", she shook her head again,"Lingerie?", she shook her head no. I was completely lost.

"Sam, I don't wanna be rude or anything but it's kinda personal. I'm not proud of it, but I need the money so I can pay for modeling school." she said.

"I can pay for it babe." I said , getting up off the bed. I put my arms around her waist and held her." Just let me pay for it. Don't do something you don't wanna do just because you wanna be something else." I said

"Sam, that's nice, but I'll never be able to repay you."

"You already paid me with your great smile and sexy body. Not to mention your freak attitude in bed."

"Sam!" she hit me with her shirt and laughed." Are you sure? I don't want you to help me unless you are positive."

"I'm sure. This will look really good for me" I said.

"What's that suppose to mean?" Daisy said pulling herself from me.

"I didn't mean it that wa-"

"What other way could it have been meant Sam?! The only reason you wanna help me just so your image will look better! Fucking a young girl who is trying to find her way! Oh your such a hero aren't you?!"Daisy yelled, throwing her hands in the air.

"Daisy! I didn't mean it like that! I don't know why you are getting so upset! I was just trying to help you out!! But if you wanna throw shit in people's faces, then let's go!!"

"OH YEA!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!!!"

" ' Fucking a young girl who is trying to find her way! Oh your such a hero aren't you?!' like your a little angel!! A stripper is gonna just "randomly" fall in love with a multi-millionaire singer!! Give me a fucking break!!"

"Oh, I'll give you a break!! Get the fuck out of my house, NOW!!" Daisy yelled.

"FINE!!!" I yelled. I grabbed my coat and cell phone and headed down the hall. She was still screaming behind me. I couldn't make out what she was saying.  I opened the door and stood in it. I turned around to face Daisy." GO FUCK YOURSELF!" I yelled at her and then slammed the door behind me. I walked down the stairs of the building. There was an old lady standing in her doorway looking out.

"I'm sorry ma'am" I said to her. She nodded her head.

I continued to walk down the stairs. " Just remember all you said to her! You might feel like you don't need her now, but later you'll regret what you said, and she might not be there for you!" the old lady called down the hall. I stopped and stood there for a second. 'It's just an old lady. She doesn't know anything about love' I said to myself and continued to walk. 

When I got to the parking structure, I called my driver to come pick me up. He got there in about 20 minutes.

"I take it you had a wild night Mr. Smith" he said winking at me. I frowned back at him

"Just take me home Jeffery." I said in a stern voice......

.........................................................................................................................

Hey Guys!

  I gave you 4 parts this week wow!! I'm glad. I hope you are enjoying the story so far. Leave me a comment telling me what you think, what you wanna see more of, and what you wanna see less of. Remember to vote for this part and share it on all social media site. If you haven't already, add "In the Night ( Sam Smith Fanfiction)" to your library. Part 10 is on it's way!

  Love,

                Paige <3