Gathering Thoughts

Daisy's POV

After Sam left, I went back to my room and cried. I couldn't believe that things went that far. Sam was a completely different person. I called in sick to work so I could just think things over. I laid down on the bed and looked up at the ceiling. My mind kept flashing back to Sam yelling at me. I started to cry again. i was such a mess. I called Jess and spoke to her for about an hour before I finally got up and got dressed......

Sam's POV

When I got home, I immediately called Andrea. I knew she would know what to say.

"Hey Andrea...." I started off slow

"Sam, what's wrong? Are you OK?"

"I had a fight with someone today." I said.

"Sam, not another one! I thought you were trying to clear your image. You can't do that by-" I cut her off.

"No, not a physical fight Andrea. I had a fight with Cupcake." I said.

"You're sad over that Sam?" Andrea replied

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be ?"

"Well for starters, you've only know her for about 2 days. Plus, you were just doing this to change your image, to appeal to more people." Andrea spoke.

"I know...but she doesn't know that. Plus, I ....um kinda fucked her last night, and it was great."

"Oh my God Sam, you didn't!"

"I did. Sorry. But we had a really bad fight this morning. She is a model, but not a regular model. She told me she was doing the modeling to pay for actual modeling school. I told her I would pay, but I kinda let the whole "I'm doing this only for my image" thing slip out of my mouth. I tried to explain, but things just got really heated. She told me to get out and I told her to go fuck herself." I said. I was almost in tears.

"Sam, baby, I'm sorry. I didn't know you got that attached. Just call her and apologize."

"I can't Andrea. I said some pretty lousy things to her this morning and I know she won't get over it. Even I can't get over it.I was pretty cruel. I think I'll just let things cool off for a while, and then go to her."

"Ok, whatever you think is best, do it Sam." Andrea said.

I laughed and we said our goodbyes. I then hung up and got up and walked down stairs to the kitchen. I grabbed a bottle of French Red and headed back up the stairs. I opened it on the way up and took a swig. When I got to my room, I was basically drunk. I plopped down on my bed and tipped the bottle back. I chugged down half the bottle. 

I just laid there in my bed for a few minutes, then I started to cry. I was really regretting being so rude to Daisy. I cried myself to sleep. I promised myself that I would call Daisy in the morning.....

.............................................................................................................................

Hey Guys!

  Part 10!! I'm loving this book so far. How about you? Leave me a comment below. I can't wait for you guys to see the twist I am going to have later on in the updates. This update was done later than usual this time, but it won't be like this normally. I am going to keep this short guys. You know to share this story and add it to your library if you haven't yet.

                       Love,

                                    Paige <3 <3