Lonely Night

Cupcake's POV

*WARNING SMUT IS AHEAD*

A short while after Sam and the officer left, the real doctor came in. I was told that I had to stay in the hospital for a few days. I had a busted lip and my right shoulder had been torn a little from the force of the man who beat me.

I was having a hard time sleeping. I didn't want to be here. I thought about calling Sam. The problem with that was that I didn't have his number. I looked around the room for something to do that would help me fall asleep. My mind kept wondering off to Sam. His muscles. His sexy voice.

I closed my eyes and let images run through my head. I slowly moved my hand towards my thighs. I imagined Sam doing that to me. I moved my hand upwards until I made it to my panty line. I slowly moved my hand down my panties. I was so horny.

I started to rub my clit slowly. A little moan escaped my mouth. I tilted my head back and bit my lip. I kept thinking about Sam. I wanted him to pleasure me. I started to rub a little faster. I moaned a little more. I used my other hand to slowly caress my breast. I was getting so wet. I felt so good.

I started to moan louder and I rubbed faster, turning myself on with each stroke. I pretended that my hand was Sam's tongue. I started to moan really loud. I was reaching my climax. My pussy was so wet. I rubbed faster than I had ever done.

"Oh God!" I said quietly to myself.

I was still moaning.  Uh..ooo...mmm..oh..oh...ugh..yesss..fuck..yessss...fuck.....oooo god fuck me......yesssss.....

"Ahhh!!" I said as I cummed. I could feel my legs trembling. I pushed then together as I continued to have orgasms. I opened my legs again and started to rub my clit again. I was so horny that all I had to do was touch my pussy and I had an orgasm.

I continued to masturbate until I squirted all over the bed. I was sleepy now. I knew that my dreams were going to be pleasant........

Sam's POV

When I finally got back to my house, I jumped out of the car and made a bee line for my room. I sung the door open and opened my laptop. I went to the search bar. I was starting to feel bad, but I knew that this would make me feel better. I started to type Porn Hub.com, but I quickly hit the back space key.

"Sam, come on now. Get it together", I said to myself.I closed my laptop and through my head back on my soft white pillow. I closed my eyes and I started to think about Cupcake. I knew I was gonna have a hard time sleeping.

I slowly moved my hand down towards my pants. I unzipped my pants and I pulled my dick out. I started to pump it with my right hand slowly. It felt so good. I continued to think about Cupcake, letting my imagination run wild. I could feel my dick hardening up. I was so horny.

I started to moan softly after a few minutes. I went harder and faster, causing me to moan louder and breath hard. I was almost there. All of a sudden, I heard a knock on my door.

"Ugh. Damn it!" I said to myself. I quickly pulled my pants up and headed for the door.

"Who is it?"

"It's John from the club." a male voice replied. John who?

"Ok, one second! Hold up!" I said as I made my way to the door.

When I opened the door, the bar tender that I almost beat up was standing in front of me. I had no idea why he was hear.

"Hi?" I started, "Can I help you?"

"No. I just came by to apologize for what I said in that magazine interview. I was just really pissed off with you at the time. I feel really bad. I am heading over to Star and People tomorrow to fix my statement. I hope you can forgive me." 

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Him doing this alone could clear up my name. I didn't know what to say, so I just shook my head. I asked him if he wanted to come in, but he told me that he was on his way home. I closed the door and headed back to my room. As soon as I got to my room, I realized that now would be a good time to ask John about Cupcake. I hurried and ran to the door.

"John wait!!" I yelled. I watched as he walked back to the door.

"I want some information on one of your dancers. Her name..well stage name, is Cupcake. Can you tell me anything? Like her number or name?" I stated.

"Sure. Her number is 555-832-9635. I can't give you her name because it is in our privacy policy. Also, Sam, I don't know if you are aware of this but she is in the hospital at the moment."

"Yes, I know. I just want her number so that when she gets out I can contact her." I replied.

"Ok then, is that all you need?"

I looked down at the paper I was writing information down on. "Yeah. That's all. Thanks for the help John."

"Anytime brother. I'll see you soon." John said as he turned and headed out the door.

I closed the door behind him. I stood there for a second just looking at the paper in my hands. I wasn't exactly sure when Cupcake got out of hospital, but I knew it was soon. My mind started to wander again. I decided to head back upstairs and finish what I had started earlier.........

...........................................................................................................................

Hey Guys!

    Part 7 yay!! I hope you are really enjoying this book. I wanna remind you all to vote for this part and share it with your friend through all social media sites. Also, if you haven't already, add "In the Night (Sam Smith Fanfiction)" to your library so that you can receive notifications every time I update the story. Comment below if you liked this smut filled part and if you would like more of this kind of smut or hardcore in the upcoming updates( I hope you say yes. I got really horny over this part :) it felt good haha).

Until next time little sailors,

              Paige <3