THE PLAN

The story always goes good girl meets bad boy, bad boy chases good girl, they fight, they kiss, something about drugs and then they live happily ever after. I just wanted to see what happens when a bad boy goes after a bad girl, except that the bad girl isn’t actually a bad girl.

there's one line which I think you should read in like a drunk surfer voice or something. It's the part with all the 'dudes', you'll know it when you see it...I hope.

I also hope you enjoy the story! I'M TRYING TO NOT MAKE IT CLICHE SO I WILL TRY TO ADD IN AS MANY PLOT TWISTS AS I POSSIBLY CAN OK.  

why am I still talking? that was just supposed to be quick note so im just gonna shut up now. wait before I go, I was trying to just set the stage here so if u hated this chapter please give the story a chance to get better before you delete it from your library.

okay STORY TIMEEE :)

--------------------------------------------------------------

A GOOD GIRL’S GUIDE TO BEING BAD

CHAPTER 1-THE PLAN

10,000 WORDS!?

I have the creativity of a dumpling! How the heck am I supposed to write something that long!?

I threw the papers that the Dean of Admissions at the university had given me onto my desk and collapsed on my bed in a very unladylike manner.

Finishing high school one year early, whose bright idea was that?

Oh yeah, it was mine.

Most people would be sad to leave high school, but unfortunately for me, I was part of the 0.0001% of the teenage population that hated almost every minute of the experience. I was happy to get out of there a year early. I had taken extra courses every summer, and soon enough, when my extra credits were added to the ones I had earned throughout the school year, the number was high enough for me to graduate. University would be a fresh start, but now that the time for me to actually leave my nest was nearing, I was getting mixed emotions.

“What if the people in university are worse than the ones in high school?” I asked Sam for an answer even though I wasn’t expecting one.

“I could barely get through high school, so am I supposed to survive university?” my voice was barely above a whisper as I continued talking to the toy panda I’ve owned since I was a baby.

“IT’S A NEW DAWN IT’S A NEW DAYY AND I’M FEEEEEEEEEEEEELLING.....GOOOOOOOOOOOOODD!”

What the fladoodle is going on out there!?

The random singing from outside caught me by surprise and in my state of shock, I had nearly dropped my beloved panda.

I put Sam back on the bed and walked over to my bedroom window half expecting to see Jennifer Hudson standing in my yard. I opened the window and peered through the curtains and my answer, which unfortunately was not the filming of a new Weight Watchers commercial.

Instead, my eyes were greeted with the sight of drunken college kids who were singing into half empty beer bottles as though they microphones.

Todd, my across the street neighbor, was having a party since his parents were away on a cruise.

You would think that once guys hit puberty they would be too scared to go for the high notes but nope, not these guys!

As entertaining as drunk college kids are, I had other things to worry about. For instance, what if the entire university was filled with kids like this?

I walked back to my bed and grabbed Sam and cuddled him to my chest.

“GIVE ME BACK MY CAT” I heard a voice that sounded a lot like Todd’s sister screaming.

I guess I had forgotten to close the window. I didn’t feel like getting up, so I stayed in bed and listened to their conversation.

“NOO ITS MY PILLOW PET” i heard some random guy scream back.

“SHOVING MY CAT INTO A PILLOW CASE DOES NOT MAKE IT A PILLOW PET”

“BUT I LIKE PILLOW PETS”

“YOU’RE TOO OLD FOR PILLOW PETS”

Their conversation was surprisingly interesting and my curiosity got the best of me so I walked over to my window to see what this guy’s ‘pillow pet’ looked like. It was one of the most hilarious things I have ever witnessed in my entire life. Maybe distractions weren’t such a bad thing after all. I was laughing so hard I nearly forgot about my current situation. It’s not every day you get to see a guy with a meowing pillow in one hand and a beer pong cup in the other. Yay for piss drunk college kids.

“DUUUUUDE DUUDE DUDE. HOLD IT RIGHT THERE DUDE COS THAT’S WHERE YOU’RE WRONG. YOU’RE NEVER TOO OLD FOR PILLOW PETS”

Pillow pet guy made a good point.

“OKAY, RIGHT NOW I DON’T CARE WHETHER I’M WRONG OR RIGHT. RIGHT NOW ALL MY HAIR COULD FALL OFF AND I WOULDN’T EVEN CARE. JUST STOP TWIRLING AROUND AND TAKE TABITHA OUT OF THE PILLOW CASE”

He stopped and looked at her as if she had just grown a third head. He was probably imagining her hair falling off. Talk about an L O L moment.

She became even more annoyed at his silence and reached over and grabbed the ‘pillow pet.’

The look on his face was priceless.

“YOU CAN’T JUST GRAB A MAN’S PILLOW PET”

“WELL I JUST DID SO DEAL WITH THAT BOB. AND FYI MEN DONT HAVE PILLOW PETS” she said stressing the word men.

So pillow pet dude has a name after all.

“b-b-but my pillow pet...” he whimpered.

Turns out Bob also has a very convincing puppy dog face.

“Okay fine,” she sighed. “I’ll take Tabitha and....you keep the pillow case” she said hesitantly as she handed him the empty pink pillow case. “WAIT WAIT but you can’t just go around shoving animals into pillow cases. Animals aren’t meant for pillow cases! When will you learn!?” she chastised him as she began to chase after him.

If Bob wanted a pillow pet so badly, all he had to do was make a trip to Wal-Mart. Todd’s sister was right, when will he learn?

Oddly enough, hearing those two babbling idiots gave me an idea.

I knew exactly what I was going to do! And before you get your knickers in a knot, no, there will be no need to call animal abuse because my idea does not involve animals....or pillows.

It was totally cliché, but it could work!

All I had to do was give myself a makeover. Sounds easy enough right? If it was possible for Tabitha the tabby cat to become a pillow pet for the night, then there is no reason I can’t transform myself from geek to chic. A new look and completely ditching my current personality was sure to get the job done. Sounds like a totally feasible task right? This way I could go back to ThornHill High for my senior year, but just for the experience this time. It sounds crazy, I know but it would be the perfect subject for my acceptance paper.

What better subject to write about than me?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I talked enough at the beginning of this so all im gonna say is, IF U LIKED THIS AND U WANT ME TO CONTINUE WRITING, PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT :)

BTW THANKS FOR READING <3