T H O S E L O O K S. . .

-Broly's POV-

"It'll be ok, Broly." Kakkarot says, rubbing my quivering arm.

I look at him with an insecure expression, but I see his lovely smile. I lose a hit of anxiety, but not all of it was gone. He slowly moved his hand down to my hand and clutched it gently. I look at him again, more of my anxiety leaving my body.

"It will be ok." He repeats.

I huff out a breath, causing a bang to float on my head. I glance up and move it back.

Vegeta, Kakkarot, and I enter the doorway of his palace. There were paintings of him, his father, and of him and his father. They were quite good, I wonder who painted them.

"I'll show you around a bit. This here is our 1st main room. You can call it the entrance room as well since it's literally by the entrance."

I chuckle from his somewhat joke.

"Wait, your first? What are the-"

"Follow me." He interrupted me.

I glare at him, but stay silent. The tour was quite fascinating, but after awhile, it began to become tedious. I huff out a silent breath.

'Are we almost done yet?' I spoke telepathically to my mate.

'I don't know. It seems as if we are.'

"And that's the end of part one of our tour-"

I cock my head back and groan.

"Is there a problem?"

I shake my head. "Just kind of wanting this tour to end."

"Trust me, we use barely any of this palace. I have no idea why my father forced so many rooms." He just shook his head and rolled his eyes.

"Now we go to where you will be. Follow."

We then actually go down deeper into the palace, a thing I wouldn't actually expect. Once we approach the "quarters", I see other, both female and male, Saiyans outside their rooms speaking to one another. They'd glance at me and look away, but then look at me, both horrified and terrified, then quickly ran into their rooms and locked the door.

I gain a frown and bow my head in both shame and guilt.

'I told you it's impossible for redemption.' I thought to my mate.

He glanced up at me and gently rubbed my arm in comfort without a response, both mentally and verbally out loud.

"Alright. Cafeteria is that way. Bathroom's that way. All general's rooms are that way. You Broly will be staying with-"

"Me!" Kakkarot quickly said, raising his hand with a smile.

"I was going to say Bardock, but I guess you two could share a room."

I glance down at Kakkarot with a smile, but mine disappeared. He slowly lowered his hand, but quickly lost his smile. He gained a concerned look on his face.

"W-who?" He slightly stuttered.

"Bardock." King Vegeta repeated. "...Why? He doesn't have any siblings, and if he does, he never talks about them. He does have a journal though, and every time anyone or I walk in he hides it."

"I-I... I was just wondering... What room is he in?"

"Uh... 55-A. Speaking of rooms, your room number is 83-B." And with that, the king walked off.

Kakkarot bowed his head and looked away.

'Kakkarot?' I thought.

There was no mental or verbal response. Why did he care? Like he said, he was never raised up by anyone he remembers, nor does he think he has parents, so why should he be so upset? Was he just curious? I may sound wrong thinking about that, but I never exactly knew my parents.

"H-hey, you go ahead and walk around to get a look of the place... I'll find our room."

His voice was abnormally low, and it sounded as if it... Quivered? Kakkarot and I are at the same strength level, but... I've never seen him cry. Is that what he was going to do?

I walked off anyway to get a look of everything. But to add with my looks were other people's looks of either fear, disgust, or shame. I tried my best to ignore them, but all they said to me was:

"It's impossible and you know it! Stop rejecting your fate!"

But I guess those looks had words from just my depression. Guess life for me is very "unique", isn't it?