T E R R I B L E F A T E

🌟Unedited🌟

-Goku's POV-

Broly and I have been training with one another for the obstacle course issue. Although we have, I've seen Broly train more than me, or anyone else in the camp. Why was he training so much, he was already basically the strongest one here.

I walk into our room from coming back from breakfast and I see him doing decline push ups on the bed. I sigh softly and place his muffin down, walking to him.

"Broly." I said. I received no response.

I sighed and went in front of him, laying on the ground. As he came back down, I went up for us to kiss. He froze up and went back up, now laying on the bed.

"Kakkarot, what are you doing?" He asked me.

"Snapping you out of this state. Why are you training so much?"

"For the obstacle–"

"No. Why are YOU training so much?"

Broly looked at me confused before catching on. He sighed and laid back on the bed.

"Just for something to do..." He lied, obviously.

"Broly." I say on a scolding manner.

I crawled up his body and looked down at him, eye to eye. He just stared up at me in a bit of shock from possibly what I have done.

"Okay...okay okay okay. I'm training so I won't be the last one to be picked for a team. I'm trying to prove everyone wrong about me no longer training because I'm the 'Legendary Super Saiyan' or something. Plus...we both know you're not as strong as me. I thought maybe he would group us up to make sure all type of strength levels would be together. Like weak with strong, strong with average, average with all, that type of stuff."

I simply listened to what he had to say, and it was all coming together. Before he spoke, I finished what he was basically trying to say.

"You want to be grouped with me."

He nodded.

"Why?"

"Because we are mated. Don't you know what happens when mates aren't together for a certain amount of time?"

I look down and shake my head. No one taught me anything, I was alone for all of those years.

"We both die. We can't live apart for so long or that happens. It's something with the bite that connects us. So when one of us dies from not being together, the other comes along. Kind of sucks, the way it is..."

I simply stare at Broly before leaning down.

"Kakkarot, what're you–"

Before he finished talking, my lips were placed onto his. He didn't kiss me back, and I didn't want him to. I pull away and smile.

"Thanks for telling me that, Broly." I say, getting off of him and walking backwards to the doorway.

"...Kakkarot..." He said in a scolding manner, his brows furrowing in suspicion.