I R E A L I Z E M Y F A T E, A N D I'M S O R R Y K A K K A R O T

-Bardock's POV-

What have I done...I meet up with the one son I've been worried about the most and I basically trash our bondage because of...Broly. But it was my own anger that got to me, because no one on Planet Vegeta would mate with the legendary super saiyan. No one!

I removed my hand from pinching my nose and I leaned up. I looked at my journal, and then at the door. I got up, walked over to the book and walked outside of my room, closing the door behind me. It was around the afternoon, and it was lunchtime. I expected many saiyans to be walking about, and I wasn't wrong. Hopefully I just don't run into Kakkarot or Br–

"Oof! Hey, watch where you're—" and before I knew it, the Legendary Super Saiyan was there, looking back at me with a dull glare. I read every word that came from his eyes, and I frowned softly, becoming silent and continued to walk to my destination...which was outside.

Once I finally made it out into fresh air, I opened my journal and began ripping the pages to shreds. I soon looked up into the sky and powered up, soon getting a good run up before chunking this book into outer space.

"This is why saiyans never write." I mumbled with a sigh, walking back inside.

-Broly's POV-

It had taken awhile, but I had finally gotten out lunch. I wasn't hungry, so I grabbed three bags for Kakkarot. I walked back to our room, 83-B, and saw how he was doing decline pushups, just like I was a few days ago. Although Saiyans are a race of warriors, we know each other well than bloodthirsty monkeys (as Frieza would say). I walked inside slowly and gently called.

"Kakkarot." I said. He seemed to have ignored me, which was also rare.

"Kakkarot." I called louder, placing his food down and walking towards him. He obviously ignored me again.

"Kakkarot!" I shouted, kicking him up to the bed as he brought his own momentum upwards. He was panting softly as he stared into my eyes. Jesus, I remember that look...both in and out of bed.

"What are you doing, it's lunchtime. You know...to eat." I said like a major captain obvious.

"I'm training for the obstacle course that's in two days. I want to make a great impression in front of Vegeta–"

"King Vegeta." I mocked with a snicker.

I simply received silence from him before he began talking again.

"So that we both can be paired. Besides, you have it in the bag. I'm nothing but a disgrace to my—" He seemed to have stopped talking and simply stood up, walking to the wall and bending down to do wall sits.

"To your father...you were going to say your father, weren't you..?" I said.

"He was." Bardock said. I had immediately recognized his voice.

I didn't dare to turn back and look at him. A glare on my face had appeared as I simply turned to grab my mate's lunch, handing him the bags, still having no eye contact with his father.

"What do you want, Bardock?" I asked in a tone that said to leave.

"I want to...I want to say that I'm–" He couldn't even say that he was sorry to his own son. His head was literally shoved up that far in his butt.

"You're sorry." I finished for him. I soon took a glance over to see him nod. I rolled my eyes and looked over, watching Kakkarot eat. "Listen, Bardock, if you want to talk to Kakkarot, or even apologize, I suggest you gain the actual balls to say that you're truly sorry. It means nothing if someone else says it."

"Broly. This is my son. He may be your mate, but I don't give a shit if he was even your brother. If I came to talk to him, I came to—"

"Go." Kakkarot mumbled. I glanced over at him, for a long time, seeing anger in his eyes. Bardock just stood there in shock and confusion.

"I said GO!" Kakkarot now screamed, getting up and placing his food forcefully on my lap. "GO! Just leave, I don't want you here! Can't you see that?!" As he screamed, he walked closer and closer to his shocked father.

"Kakkarot, I am your father. Lemme talk to you– we just met again yesterday!"

"GET OUT!" Soon, his power stroke up, and everyone's scouters basically broke. Kakkarot shoved his father out the doorway with his rare, golden aura. "If you loved me, you would've accepted who I loved! All you think about is yourself, not what others have to say!"

"Kakka–"

Before he could even speak, the door was slammed shut on him, only Kakkarot's heavy breathing was to be heard. I could feel his own anger boiling from him to me, and it made me a bit furious as well, but there was no point in going out on his father, he did that for the both of us.

Knowing that Kakkarot was angry, however, I knew he needed some peace and quiet, but he also wanted me to stay. So, I would have to remain silent (which wouldn't be difficult), but also stay in the room. I watches as he furiously walked to the center of the room and doing a hand stand, soon going up and down. This may be a while...

-Bardock's POV-

I stared at the doorway in shock, hearing the few whispers around me as there was a crowd around the room. I grunted softly as I pulled myself from being a bit into the wall, a small crater being left there. I dusted myself off and just stared at the door before sighing. My head was held high, but my eyes were stuck to the floor as I walked back to my room, closing the door softly behind me. I placed my hands over my hands over my face and yelled, tears falling down my face.

I blew it, my one and final chance and bonding, I BLEW IT! This was all of my fault...Kakka was right, I don't listen to what anyone has to say, because it is never important to me. It never was, really. He loves Broly–

Broly...

For who he is...and I can't accept that. He is probably wondering why, but he doesn't know the amount of lives he took of our OWN RACE! And he has mated with that...that beast!

In rage, I began destroying my room. Table after book after chair. I had even grabbed the knife I had for when I had meals and chunked it to the wall, but I hadn't realized I had grabbed the metallic part as it bared my skin and blood poured out. I fell to my knees and covered my face again, clutching my headband before ripping it off, looking at it and soon soaking my blood into it.

A glass shard was on the ground, and I had saw the handprint of my blood on my face. My son should ashamed of being born from someone like me...a father who thinks so highly of himself, a friend who would never listen, an idiotic monkey. I stared at my reflection and sighed before gently pressing my fist into it, breaking the glass.