T I M E F O R A V I S I T

-Goku's POV-

A few days have passed since we've been down here. I believe Broly was getting a bit worse with his depression, seeming as he doesn't leave the room as much anymore, not even for a stroll. I hated seeing him like this, and I'm still curious of what was bothering him. He hasn't told me yet whatsoever.

"Uh... Hey, I'm gonna head over to room 55-A, okay?"

Broly nodded.

I got up and walked my way down the corridors of doors.

"55-C...55-B...55-A!" I say to myself.

I was about to knock, but I was hesitant. What would it be like for my dad to see me after so many years? What if he doesn't believe I'm his son? I shook my head. I need to stop second guessing myself all the time. I slowly knock on the door with a huff coming out from nose. I waited patiently.

"Just a second."

I heard a familiar voice that I oddly remembered as a child. If this was him, my father, the one I've been wanting to see for decades...

My thoughts were interrupted by the door opening. A man with the same hairdo as me appeared. He had a scar on his cheek and wore the typical Saiyan armor.

"Well, what do you want?" He asked me.

"Is your name... Bardock?" I asked a bit shyly.

"Yes, that's my name. What's it to ya?"

"Do you happen to have a son?"

"...Why're you asking all of these questions?"

"Because I am your son." I finally say.

My father seemed to be frozen in shock. He didn't have a response to me in a long time. Did he believe me?

"Uh, da–"

I was cut off by the slamming door than was an inch from bashing my nose in. My eyes had slightly widened in fear and I stepped back and frowned, looking at my feet. It was a good try. I turned off and began to trudge my way back to 83-B.

-Bardock's POV-

My back was placed against the door. Kakkarot...I...

I thought he was dead. He was only 4 when I had to leave for a long time. Four year olds don't live for that long on their own. My eyes shot open and I quickly ran to my journal. I flipped through it to a certain page I had left for a day like this.

"March... 31... 5:30 p.m." I then read through it.

"Training complete, blah blah,... Ah. My headache I had became worse. It's as if no matter what I take to stop it, it doesn't work. -sigh- I guess I'll just take a nap."

I was confused. This doesn't make any sense. Today is May 31 and the time is 5:27. This must've been a mistake. I then scan through this one page for 1 minute exactly until I found small print written in between the lines.

"I place a curse onto you, Bardock. Two months from now, someone you love dear to your heart will rejoice with you here and accompany you in missions. On the other hand, a darkness will be behind them, and the revealing fate will make you miserable."

My eyes widened. I grabbed the page and rip it out. I held it up to the light.

"Trust me, Bardock. This curse...is...real." I drop it from the light and look at the ground. My eyes shot open again, and I flicked my eyes to the time. 5:29.

-Goku's POV-

It was pointless to attempt to try to convince Bardock into knowing I was his son. Why would he believe a stranger? Absolutely pointless.

I was beginning to walk off with my head down, but I heard a door open and look back. Bardock was outside again. I walk back to him as he just stared at me. Huh, same height.

"Well." He said.

"Well what?" I asked.

"Are you going to hug your old man or stare at him like an idiot?"

A humongous smile made its way to my face and I dove into my, finally found, dad. I heard him chuckle as I felt his arms wrap around me.

-Bardock's POV-

As Kakkarot stuffed his face in my shoulder, I looked over at the clock.

5:30.

The curse begins. Who is this other person, though?