SACRIFICE ARCADIA BAY ENDING.

"Don't you see what's going to happen?" Kate whispered to me, horrified as we both watched the storm happening outside the hospital window. "We're all going to die once the storm gets here."

I looked at Kate, incredibly calm despite the tears running down her face, despite the fact that certain doom was coming our way. "I know," I told her, reaching for Kate's hand and giving it a reassuring squeeze. "But so what? We're together, aren't we?" I gave her a sad smile, waiting for her answer.

"Theo," Kate started, pausing as she pressed her lips together before her gray eyes met my brown eyes, "I'm sorry you're going to die a virgin."

"Better to die doing the right thing than sinning, am I right?" I told to her jokingly, sending a sad smile her way. "C'mere," I said to her, opening my arms.

We may be dead before tomorrow morning, but at least we'll die together.

I engulfed her in a tight hug, my chin resting on top of her head. It was nice being able to wear my pajamas her without her caring. "We're gonna be okay, Kate," I whispered to her, closing my eyes when I heard the storm coming closer.

Kate let go, facing me as she pulled away. She put her warm hands on my cold cheeks, my heart beating faster and faster in my chest.

What did I do to deserve someone as beautiful as Kate to be my girlfriend?

Kate stroked my cheeks with her thumbs, so I held onto her waist, pulling her closer. "Thank you for everything, Theodore," Kate whispered to me, pulling my face towards her, planting a soft and sweet kiss on my lips.

I breathed in her scent, my heart satisfied and my knees feeling weak as we kissed in the midst of the storm. Kate pulled away, I pulled her into my chest. "Do you want me to sing for you?" I whispered to Kate, my cheeks reddening in the dark lighting of the room. Kate nodded against my chest, so I started singing Bea Miller's Force of Nature.

"I feel your lips moving and they take me under, you know just what to do how to make me want you," Kate sobbed into my chest, I could hear and feel my heart breaking piece by piece.

She doesn't deserve this..

"And I know I'll be broken when it's over; oh, but I can't help but pull you closer," I hugged her as close to me as I could, burying my face in her hair as I kept singing.

"I tried to tie my heart down, board up all the windows; oh, but it's too late now I let you get too close,"

"Cuz you're a force of nature, look at what you've done, I can taste the danger, but I don't wanna run,"

"So, hold me to the ground and I won't put up a fight, I'm a caution taker, but baby you're a force of nature.." Once I'd stopped singing for her, I kissed Kate's forehead softly, hugging her close to me as we waited.

We were gonna be okay.

-

A/N: That, ladies and gents, is the end of OASNAS! Thank you to everyone who stuck around to read this, and I had a ton of fun writing this :D

Have a good day, y'all! :)

-LGGH AKA Atticus