Introduction and all of that Jazz

• Dedicated to sincerleydrew

Okay, this is my first story. I hope it's alright. So to start it off I am going to dedicate and put the intro in, so you can read it if you didn't xD. (Does that make sense because I don't know...so...)

I am dedicating this chapter to sincerelydrew because she made me the amazing cover! Thank you! :) The cover you made is at the side, just in case I change it, so everyone can see you beautiful work omg (I couldn't find your account, I'm not sure if you deleted it but I put the dedication up anyway, but not as a wattpad member, sorry, but it is still dedicated to you :D)

I would like to also thank the people that ask for my covers, I love making them <3

And I would love to thank YOU, as cheesy as it may seem, I am grateful for you choosing my story (out of the hundreds, thousands, possibly millions of books from this website) to read :) Enjoy it :D

HERE'S THE INTRO NOW :D

There is a new boy in Year 10. He is called Callum. He is adorable and smart but there is one problem, he is deaf. There were no spaces left in any special schools near him, so he is in a normal Secondary school. He soon meets his new best friend, Lucy. They become inseparable and talk to each other using notebooks. One day, bullies make fun of Callum so badly, Lucy finds him crying in the library. that's when she made a life changing promise to Callum, she promises to learn sign language...and she does. Soon this new form of communication becomes something special...

❝How hard will she try to make him happy again?❞