Burglar

Killian awoke to a small noice. He looked to Emma and found her fast asleep.

He brushed it off and tried to go back to sleep but then there was another loud noise and it sounded like someone tried to open a window.

Oh no.

This time it woke Emma, she stirred next to him and opened her eyes.

"Killian, what's wrong?," she asked, voice gull of sleep.

"Nothing, love, just go back to sleep," he tried to tell her and lay his hand on her belly. But then there was a crash, which came probably from the kitchen.

They both shot up and Killian reached for his sword, yeah it's kinda strange to have a sword next to your bed but come on, we're in Storybrooke here.

"Love, you stay here." Was the only thing he said before he walked quietly out of the room.

Emma was not sure if she should just wait here, I mean something could happen to him. But she trustee him. Completly.

First, he looked if their three months old baby boy, Liam, was okay, before he went to the kitchen, where the noise came from.

When he came into the kitchen, ready to fight the one who dared to break into his home, he could have laughed at the sight in front of him.

Will Scarlet, the thief he didn't like, was passed out on their kitchen floor.

Killian groaned and threw his arms up in the air.

"Are you kidding me?," he groaned and heard footsteps behind him.

"Killian?," Emma asked and lay a hand on his arm from behind.

Killian turned around and gave her a sarcastic smile.

"Look who decided to visit us at this hour," he said and looked back to the thief, who was still asleep.

"Really?," Emma groaned and was slighly annoyed by the thief.

She sighed and picked up her phone.

"I'm going to call David, so we can bring him back to the sherrif's station."

He swears he's goung to murder the thief one day.

| Hi........

So this is my present for you, because yesterday was my birthday.

Yay!.......

That was actually all I wanted to say, so......

Bye!!!! 👋🏻