«S.T.A.R. Labs»

«S.T.A.R. Labs»

"We shouldn't have done this." A voice mumbled.

"I am sorry, but this was the only way and I was true to my words about her. Now we wait," another voice said.

"How do we explain this! Oh, I am sorry that we pretending to attack you to see what you could do! She's going to hate us!"

"I agree. We should've just asked her, Dr. Wells. Not push her to use her powers." A girly voice commented in.

There was a pause in the room and Gwen laid comfortably on the bed.
She was beginning to wake up from the horrible nightmare she just faced. She heard multiple voices ringing in her hears and she hoped they were just part of the dream she was suffering from.

"I hope you're ready to explain this," the first voice said again.

Gwen laid still, but she was aware that there was other's around her. Maybe, she would wake up and the past 10 months of all the confusion and pain she has experienced would wash away. But, with the pain from her wrist, she knew that this was just all hope, and she would wake up facing whoever.

She flashed her eyelashes a few times, but closed her eyes from the intense light above her.

"Here let me help you." Someone said, and adjusted her bed, or hospital bed, upwards and she opened her eyes to see Cisco helping her. She squinted at first until her vision came to and then she jerked away and started to panic.

Her eyes looked over at Caitlin and she remembered the girl from before and she started to exhale and inhale at a rapid pace, which caused to start the ground shaking.

Barry came around to her and he grabbed her hand and gazed into her eyes. He saw the same expression on her face from earlier and this time he was going to stop and help her.

"Hey, Gwen, right?" He tried to raise his voice over the noise of things falling down from the ceiling and cabinets. Gwen looked down at her wrist and she closed her eyes and thought about what her friend told her to do.

"Close your eyes and breathe." She heard his voice say and it brought back the 10 months of constantly making excuses to go to Starling City and to see someone that would help her. She exhaled... Then inhaled and she felt the presence of Barry, but with the trembles he just felt like a shadow.

When she opened her eyes she could see Dr. Wells with a slight smirk on his face and Cisco with the expression that he was scared. She glanced down at her arms and watched as they start to bruise while she pulled the force of her quakes into her body and not around her. She felt a snap in her right arm and held back her scream and then all was quiet.

***

Caitlin carefully entered back in the room with a cup of water. Barry sat by Gwen's side and he held himself together as she just stared around, keeping herself quiet.

Dr. Wells folded his arms and cleared his throat. "I should explain ourselves..." He started and Gwen stitched her brows together and frowned.

"Who the hell are you people! And why did you do this to me! I spent 10 months trying to control myself and now I feel like I am going to erupt! I want to go home!!" Gwen lashed out and sat up in the bed, but she winced from the pain of her right arm.

Caitlin came over and sat the glass down and then she let out a small gasp when she saw her arms.

"Your arms..." She paused. "May I remove the braces and bandage them?"