«Upgrade 2.0»

I posted edits on vine! I recently did one of Gwen and Barry! If you want to check it out then follow me on vine @ stilinski diaries

«Upgrade 2.0»

Two Weeks Later

The room was getting hot. Just not by sweat and the two bodies moving, but with emotions. Gwen Oswald bounced her feet back and forth like she was taught. Her hands were hovered three inches away from her chest and formed into a fist. The adrenaline in her body was pumping, making her ready to attack.

Barry chuckled and wiggled a finger towards himself. "Make sure you swing higher this time..." He mumbled and chuckled once again. Gwen rolled her eyes and glanced to the side of her to see Caitlin, Cisco, and Dr. Wells watching them in amusement.

In a quick movement Gwen brought her right arm up and swung it towards Barry's head. He dodged out of the way by blocking her arm with his. It shoved her back a little, but she kept going. She brought her leg around to the side and kicked towards his stomach. Barry grabbed her leg and twisted her to the side making her flip. She fell down to the ground and they both stopped in exhaustion to breathe.

On the ground Gwen rose her arms in defeat. "I give up!" She exclaimed and rolled out a long sigh.

"I knew you would! I am too good at this!" A smirk appeared on his lips, one that made Gwen feel giggly inside. She smiled and raised her hand up to have Barry assist her up.

"Help me up!" She pleaded and Barry laughed, oblivious to what Gwen was about to do. He reached down to grab her hand and quickly pulled him down, forcing him to roll over top of her. She got to her feet and spun his arm around, making him groan in pain as she pulled back his arm.

"Got you now!" Gwen cheered herself on and pulled back tighter. Two weeks and she finally got him. It made her feel good inside that she went from this low point of being the girl who was kidnapped to learning how to fight and use her powers without damaging herself or others around her.

"You sure?" Barry winced, but managed to make out. He quickly flashed himself from underneath her to behind her. Gwen looked down to find him missing then turn towards Barry with a foul look of her face.

"He cheated!" Gwen yelled towards Dr. Wells while pointing at Barry like a child. Barry rolled his eyes and then looked at the others.

Barry opened his mouth in confusion. "I did not cheat."

"You used your powers!" Gwen exclaimed.

"That's not cheating! Dr. Wells said nothing about not using powers." Barry attacked back in a childish manor.

"Yes he did! I remember specifically that he said not to use our powers because you needed to teach me! Now you're cheating!"

Dr. Wells opened his mouth to speak, but none of them seemed focus enough to hear what he had to say.

"I am good enough to not have to cheat," Barry snapped with a smirk.

Cisco and Caitlin gritted their teeth as they watched this childish act play out. Caitlin bent down towards Dr. Wells and cleared her throat.

"Should we stop this?" She whispered.

Dr. Wells looked straight ahead as Barry and Gwen kept arguing about who's right and who's wrong. He watched Gwen as she seemed to gain a lot of confidence ever since the night she was kidnapped by the man named Lucifer. He admired her more now and he knew that with the help of the others he could use them both for his plans.

Dr. Wells cleared his throat as loud as he could. "Barry?"

"And I say you're wrong!" Barry accused and pointed towards Gwen.