«Here We Are»

A/N:

I am only 2 months away from graduating high school! I am trying to update as my much as I can, but I am very busy! For those who are reading I want to thank you and don't forget to VOTE, SHARE, and COMMENT! It does make me feel motivated!!

Well here is a chapter after awhile! I think I will post the cast soon!

«Here We Are»

Gwen dug out her key from her purse and she unlocked her apartment door with the feeling that she made the right choice. S.T.A.R. Labs is a good place, she thought. It's a good place that can help me. However, with the many thoughts running through her mind she could only feel frightened.

She opened the door and walked into her dark living room. She released a long groan and threw down her things when a light flicked on and two shadows emerged from behind a sofa.

"Surprise!!" Sophia and Elijah harmonized together and Elijah quickly popped open a bottle of champagne letting all the fizz of the sweet liquid fly every where.

"What's this!" Gwen quickly took off her jacket and Sophia came over with a champagne glass and Elijah came over to fill up the glass.

"Well, it's Friday and you had a good week at work! Seriously, Dr. Wells as a patient! You need tell me everything about him!" Sophia smiled and allowed Elijah to fill up her glass. Gwen smiled and stepped away from the little huddle her friends made around her.

"You know I can't release patient information. But thanks guys. This is really nice."

"How was the tour at S.T.A.R. Labs?" Elijah asked and trailed his way over to the couch and he took a seat without spilling his glass. Gwen smiled and looked down at her shoes and then shrugged.

"It was interesting that's for sure. Very interesting."

Elijah rested his head in his palm and rested against a pillow. "That's it? Please give details, Gwen."

Sophia rolled her eyes and stepped in. "We can talk about that later! Elijah and I planned a movie night!"

Gwen gritted her teeth, but forced a smile. No she was not up for a movie night. She wasn't up for anything. All she wanted to do was curl up in her bed and watch Friends and eat raw cookie dough, her two favorite things in the world. But she has already pushed away Sophia enough and Elijah just stuck around no matter what.

Gwen exhaled, "Sounds fun and relaxing. What movie did you pick?"

Elijah took a sip of his champagne and ruffled his dark brown curly hair. "Sophia picked out Dirty Dancing."

Sophia gleamed and picked up the movie. "I know how much you love some Patrick Swayze!" Gwen chuckled and nodded her head as Elijah rolled his eyes with a smile on his face.

***

Gwen exhaled, trying her best to not wake a sleeping Sophia. She looked down to see her bubbly best friend knocked out and drooling all over her shoulder. Her eyes moved over towards Elijah who was cuddling a pillow and sound asleep. Gwen smiled, but sat there thinking about how her life either just got hundred times worse or better.

Her phone buzzed and she held in her breath to try her best to slide her way out from under Sophia. A strange noise came from Sophia as she moved her away from her, but then she fell to the other side and laid on top of Elijah's lap.

Gwen pulled out her phone and furrowed her brows as she saw the contact 'The Streak' pop up. She pressed call and made her way into the kitchen.

"I am going to assume this is Barry Allen." She smiled and her eyes wandered around the kitchen towards the clock and read '1:45 A.M.'.