«Bad Machine»

So, I am not dead! And I have not forgot about updates! Like I said before, I have a few chapters ready to be posted! I am spacing it out, so it will give me more time to write and the updates won't seem to take so long!

A few updates on me! I started college and it's going great! I am so hyped for the new season of the Flash that I might scream (I am actually screaming)!! That's all that's really been going on! I hope you guys enjoy this update!

«Bad Machine»

Gwen arched her back down. Once, the paralyze was being removed from her system she could feel everything unlock. It felt like she just got up from a long nap and whole body was falling asleep and slowly her blood was being returned. Dr. Warden gripped onto her mouth and brought her head back. He had Lucifer come up next to him and together they pushed Gwen back into the bed and strapped her down.

"You--" She struggled to still talk. "You can't do this to me! To your own daughter! I don't want no part in this!' Gwen threw at her father, but he stayed still with his back turned towards her.

"Now, this will pinch a bit, but the device is already inserted in you. And now we have to wait for the activation." Dr. Warden mumbled and fought with her as Gwen shook her head around. Her father turned slightly to watch her daughter suffer, but he turned away again, and started to mumble with himself.

He thought about his wife. How much she looked like Gwendolyn and Scott and how he just wanted her back, how he just wanted the company to pay for what they did to them. Xavier turned around and walked behind Gwen and out of her sight. He couldn't look at his daughter as he couldn't imagine possibly hurting her.

"Father! Don't do this! Please!" Gwen called out and shot her arm up, but she still couldn't feel her fingers and her wrist, meaning she couldn't use her powers until she did.

"Sir, the activation countdown is less than thirty seconds." Dr. Warden mumbled to Xavier and raised a hand to bring the Warden back behind them. Once Gwen was in their control he would have bubble up the loudest scream she would ever scream in her life and then Central City would pay.

"Please!" Gwen yelled back while trying to pull free from the restraints. Her fingers were still numb along with her legs and she wanted to use her powers, but without feeling herself being grounded she didn't know if she could control it.

"Fifthteen seconds..."

Gwen widen her eyes and started to hear a small sound in her left ear. Tick. Tick. Tick. It was counting down inside her head. Tick. Tick. Tick... Tears started to stream down her face along with the faint sprinkle of rain. Tick. Tick. Tick. Soon, she wouldn't be able to control her actions.

Would I still be able to think? Or feel? Will I even know what I am doing? All these thoughts was rushing in her head and along it with the faces of the people she loved. Scotty... Sophia... And oh, Elijah... He warned her about S.T.A.R. Labs and if she just listened maybe she wouldn't be about to wipe out all their lives. And then there was Barry and Blaz.

Blaz had suffered exactly what she is about to suffer and hurt himself to save her. Now, while he is probably running around to find Barry he won't even know it's coming. And Barry, Gwen desired the taste of his lips upon hers one last time. She wanted to wrap her arms around his and allow him into her heart, but now it was too late and even the Flash couldn't out run this.

She closed her eyes, letting the tears run down. Tick. Tick. Tick. The voice of the Warden slowed down as he said ten seconds left. Gwen exhaled and she focused on the sound of her own heartbeat and how it seemed to fall into synch with the sound of the ticking. This was it.