THE CASE PART: 2

The conversation continues. Tyree and Taylor still sit at the table looking real dumb founded.

"I take that you guys don't know anything about this."  "No Sir" they replied at the same time. "I just assumed that was her because of the license plate." "Oh that's most definitely her car!" The detective said tapping the pen on the table. "This not making any sense to me." Tay says while leaning back in the chair.

The room gets quiet for a few moments. Tyree sighs and says "So do yall know who the men is?" " Yes, his name is Tony Stevenson." .

Tyree remembers Ty's husband is named Tony aka Black. He also recalls the wedding photos that read MR.&Mrs.Stevenson. He still remains quiet as if he really didn't know him.

"This is getting weird." Tays states frowing. "Well Miss. Kennedy im afraid thats all the information I have right now, I'll call you if I find anything else." Mr.Smith says walking towards the door.

Everybody walks out the room. Tay and Tryee gets in the car and drives off. Tyree looks at her and says "I know who Tony is. Im only going to explain this once,call Tyrus and Tim and tell them too meet us at the spot."

She calls her brothers and doesn't say anything else. Her flashlight on her phone begans to light up, showing she have a text message. She looks and its from Killa.