BIG REE

Candice have arrived to Big Ree house. She got out the car, walked slowly but sexy to the front door. She rung the door bell and waited for him to answer while fixing her hair. Big Ree opened the door with the biggest smile on his face.

"Hay Candy!" He greeted her and slap her her ass. "Hay Daddy!" Candice replied walking into the mansion. "What you bring me sweet?" He asked rubbing his hands and licking his lips. "It all depends on what you got sour for me." She asked walking sexy towards him. "Shid I got what you need all the guns you can get." Big Ree answered . "Well in that case I got some to cure that sweet tooth." She says unbuttoning her dressed.

Big Ree walked up to her and starts rubbing her tight little pussy. Candice is now unbuckling his pants. She pulls them down and gets on her knees. Candice as now stuck his eight inch dick in her mouth not leaving a piece in sight. He pushes her head in a slow motion movement. He raises her head up and give her a deep passionate kiss. He picks her up and lay her on the huge dining room table. He spreads her legs and feast.After sucking her soul from her body he than strokes her pussy so fast as it was a punishment. Candice is moaning at the top of her lungs and the both cum at the same time.

"Damn Zaaaddyy you almost fuck'd me to death!" Candice commented while laying on his chest. Big Ree let out a little giggles and kissed her. "But speaking on death, I need you to kill everybody don't spare nobody life but Taylor's." He stated looking at Candice. "Why the fuck she get to live she the main hoe I want dead?" She ask sitting all the way up on the table. "Because I said so. Don't be asking me no questions before I slap your dog ass." Candice looked puzzled but knew her best bet was not to say anything.

"Get over here hoe so I can fuck your face!" Candice jumped down and began sucking his dick again. He took both of his hand and put it behind her head. He push her head up and down as hard and fast he could causing her to choke. He continue not letting her take not one breath, until he nutted all on her. "Now bitch clean yourself up, cook, and shut the fuck up." He yelled throwing her a face towel. Candice grab the towel and did as she was told.