BABE FEVER

After finding out the sex of the baby , they all went to celebrate at David and Buster's. They're enjoying the games as if they where still kids until Killa mentioned something about food. Taylor and her brothers agree with him and they walk to the nearest table.

"Man only if we had a normal childhood we would of came out normal." Taylor says rubbing her pregnant belly. "The fuck you mean, we is normal nigga." Tyree replied flipping through the menu. "Nigga we far from normal." Taylor snaps back. "She kind of got a point there big bro." Tyrus agrees. "Well my niece will." Tyree replies touching Taylor's hand.

"What y'all think we should name her?" Taylor ask her brothers. "I like Heavenly." Tyrus replies. "Nigga hell nawl my baby name going to Angle cause she daddy's little angle." Killa states putting a lot of base in his voice. Taylor looks over at Tyree and ask him for his opinion. "I love the name Mariee." He informs his little sister. She sits and silence as she comes up with the perfect name.

Before she could announce the name the waiter comes over and they order their food. After ordering their food,shortly the waiter was back with their food there was no words being said just the sound of lips smacking. Before leaving , Taylor let the guys know that she has the perfect name.

"I'm going to name her Mi'Havenly Angle Mariee Martin." Killa looks in her eyes and tell her that's perfect. Tyree and Tyrus agrees as well and they all leave to go back home.