Chapter 1- Wild Woman

Jon snow's P.O.V.
I ran as fast as I could. I heard an arrow whip past me. Warning 1. I seethed and pushed myself to run faster. "You can't run forever Jon Snow!" I looked back and she aimed another arrow at me. I darted to the left, the arrow just barely missing my side. Warning 2. Fuck. No trees no nothin. No where to hide. Fuck she's going to murder me. I kept running. If I am correct in where I am, that old stable guys place should be nearby. I can catch my breath for a few seconds. I pushed myself farther. With the stable in reach an arrow shot right above my head hitting the wall of the stables. Warning 3. I hide behind the wall. "Come out come out Lord Commander!" I bit my lip and grabbed my sword. I didn't want to hurt her. I couldn't do it. Unsheathing would mean a fight, a real fight. I cannot hurt her. I hear her footsteps closer. "Jon Snooow." I sigh. "Ygritte..don't.." She whips around facing me and knocks her bow against my head. Seven Hells she's strong. I feel the blood rushing down my face and I turn to her. "Ygritte.." I back away. "What? No where to hide?" I bare my teeth. She shoots an arrow into my shoulder. I yell out. "Did that hurt ya Jon Snow?" She's got me. No where to run. I look up at her. She crouches down eye level to me. "Maybe it'll teach you not to run from me Eh?" I lunge at her pushing her down. She's up like lightening and I run out the door. She's quick on my heels as I run over the hill. "You fucker!" She yells. I barely start to decent down the hill before she shoots me straight in the leg. I fall..just like that. The arrow wasn't pulled back all the way. It didn't go through. She's just playing with me. I pull the arrow out with a grunt and look up. She's standing on the hill watching me. Her arrow pulled back. I back up on my knees and she walks forward. I stand up slowly raising my hands in defeat. If I can make it to castle black... Shit. Who am I kidding?? A pain shoots up my leg. I dart past her ignoring the burning feeling in my leg. She shoots my arm. Despite the arrow lodged in my bicep I run as fast as I can. She shoots an arrow, skidding the leg already shot. Man does that hurt.. I limp as fast as I can knowing im defeated. What will she do to me? Will she kill me? Or worse.. "Give it up Jon Snow! You know you ain't making it back to your crows!" I seethe and limp still. She laughs. I feel a burning sensation in my right shoulder blade, then contact with the ground. I drag myself further. As much as I can. I stare at her boots in front of me. I pull myself forward. She kicks my shoulder. Hard. She kicks me again, rolling me over. I look up. She's smiling triumphantly down at me her wild red hair blowing back in the breeze. She pulls an arrow back and I close my eyes. "Ygritte.." Her foot impacts with my head and everything goes black.