Chapter 2- Bound

Ygritte's POV
I laugh. This chase is quite fun. "Give it up Jon Snow! You know you ain't makin it back to your crows!"
I smirk once he's down. Im not sure what to do with him. I have to say this is very entertaining. Chasing him like this. Maybe I'll set him free later and get him again! I tie up ropes around him. Just like he did to me. I drag his body into the woods only a short ways away. I tap my foot and look around. It'll be nightfall before he wakes up. Looks like I got me a prisoner. I scan him. He's still a pretty one. My man. He's mine. I wish I could kill him but I still want him with me..Alive. Now that I've got him im not sure what to do with him. I set off to finding dinner. Stupid man needs to eat if I want him alive. I figure leaving him there will be just fine and I set off to find somethin. Shortly after walking around i find fresh rabbit tracks. I crouch behind a tree and peer around. A couple hundred paces away a rabbit looks around unknowingly to the danger that beheld him. I pulled my arrow back and shot him in the side. A sure death. I slowly walk over and I see another. Lucky me. Dead. I run over to collect the two bodies and I look around for more. Within an hour of searching the sun is setting and I worry Jon Snow will awaken. I can't let him get away. He knows the area better than I. On my way back I see a white rabbit. Too bad it hasn't snowed. I draw back an arrow and release it. A clean hit. I collect it and clean off my arrow. These are strong. Shot into a little rabbit won't break em. I walk back and find Jon Snow where I left him. He's really attractive. I quite like 'Im tied up I really do. I set the rabbits down and pull the arrows out of Jon Snow. After that I grab some kindling laying around and set them up in an arrangement for a fire. I begin to make the fire and when it ignites, I hear shuffling. I grab my bow and aim it at Jon Snow's leg. He cries out in the hottest way and I smirk. I pull back another arrow and watch him. He looks up at me. Man am I lovin this.

Jon Snow's POV
I woke up rather eruptly. My head throbbed and my body hurt all over. Id had worse though. I look down to see ropes tied around my body. Similar to the way i tied them around Ygritte...when she was my prisoner. I looked around the dark area. I heard clanking noises until a small aura of light grew. I saw the figure of Ygritte. I looked around my surroundings staying quiet. Nothing outstanding. Somewhere in the woods. She dragged me the whole way here, wherever we were. I squirm a bit. I move my hands trying to bring the ropes down. They weren't tied too tightly. It happened within a second. I got one rope down far enough and then there was an arrow in my left leg. I yelled out. I look up and there's Ygritte. Smirking and holding an arrow to me. "Ygritte don't!" I back up. "Oh stop your squirmin. You aren't going anywhere. You're mine now." I growl. "Ygritte stop! You know I had no choice!" "But you let your crows lock me up?! Like I was a savage animal?" I scowled. "Ygritte it wasn't like that. I swore a sacred vow!" "Do Ya think I care about your vows to your stupid crows? One almost broke me arm because I kicked him! You know what that's like? Let me show Ya!" She gets down on her knees and grabs my arm twisting it in an unnatural position. I cry out and she lets go. "That felt good didn't it Jon Snow." I scowled. "I wouldn't have done that to you. If I had it my way you'd be set free!" "A prisoners words." "No." She took the arrow out of my leg. I seethed. "Hush up would Ya?" I scowled. Once her back was turned I watched her, but I got to work on the ropes. Once I got the ones down past my arms i fixated myself to getting them off. I stood up and they fell with a thump. I wince. She definitely heard that. She freezes turning around. I run as fast as I can im the other direction feeling every wound in my body. I hear her behind me and she doesn't give me any mercy. She shoots 3 arrows into my shoulder and my leg. I pull them out. She walks over to me closer with every breathe I take. Damn who know she'd do this to a man she once laid with. Once I got the arrows out i gritted my teeth and got up backing away. She jumps at me and grabs my collar, pushing me against a tree. "Don't mess with me Jon Snow." I look down into her eyes. She presses herself against me before kissing my neck once. Staring at her disbelievingly I respond. "Don't trick me. You just want to torture me" "oh you're the victim then aren't ya?" She scowls and backs off looking in the distance. "Why did ya betray us? Why did you betray me.. Why couldn't you just stay with me?" Her voice a whisper. "If I asked you to go with me the Night's Watch would've had me executed. And I know you wouldn't have gone." "Your crows always meant more than me Jon Snow." She pulls an arrow back and shoots it into my shoulder. I grasp my shoulder and she shoots another into my side. She walks over to my form sitting against the tree. "You're my prisoner Jon Snow. Mine. You won't get away from me."

Once she tied up my wrists she dragged me back to the camp she made up. This "camp" consisted of a fire and a few rabbits she managed to find. Once they were skinned and ready to cook (which took only one minute) she forced me to eat one. She smirked watching me the whole time. She grabbed my body and pulled me down to the ground until I was flat on the floor. "How does it feel to be manhandled? Can't say I didn't enjoy it last time." She smirked. I watch her carefully. I don't like this. I don't know what her plans are. She straddles me and starts moving against me. "Ygritte..stop." She smirks and continues. "Ygritte im not kidding.." "Do you think I care?" I grit my teeth and move a bit. She presses on my chest and leans down. "so bad I just want to kill yuh. But everytime I try..I can't." "What are you going to do with me then?" "I dunno. Perhaps I'll play with Ya a bit." She smirks. "Or I'll just bring you back North." "As nice as that sounds, Winter is Coming." She sits up. "Im pissed at you. You have no idea how bad. You betrayed me. I can't think of anything painful enough that won't kill you." "Let me free." "No. You'll run away again." "I won't." "If you did Id really hurt you." "You wanted to learn about this place. You know you did. Why can't you just live here." "I belong in the North. The real North." "This is the real North. The wall blocks it out but this is all the real North." She frowns. "Do you love me Jon Snow?" I sit up a bit. "I can't go back North of the wall." "That's not what I asked." She snaps. "Yes i love you. And you love me." "You know nothing Jon Snow." "You do. You would've killed me long ago if you didn't." She scowls and glowers at me. "Can't we just run away together? Can't we just go to your home?" "I wish we could." She sighs. "Can you untie me?" She thinks for a moment. "No. I like yuh all tied up." She smirks.