Chapter 6- Chilled

I woke up to Ghost laying at my side. I missed my bed. I cannot stay here too long. First thing I must send a raven to Castle Black. I hope Sam is holding up alright. Somehow I doubt it. Ygritte is standing next to Osha who is holding up Bran. "You alright?" "Of course. I wanted to see you is all." Ygritte licks her lips. I don't comprehend it at first. "Come join us for breakfast in an hour alright? How long can you stay?" "Not very long brother but I will visit I promise." Osha smiles at me. "My Lord." Bran nods to the door. "Thanks Osha." Summer follows him out. I hadn't noticed him before. Ghost blinks and nuzzles my arm. I feel how cold his nose is and i remember that I am bare aside for a pair of breeches. I look back to Ygritte who is smirking. Ohhh Gods. "Hey there Lord Commander." I blush in frustration. She snickers. "I like whut i see.." She crawls onto the bed. Goosebumps raise on my chest and arms. "Want me to warm you up Jon Snow? You know you like how warm it feels..very snug." I swallow hardly. "Ygritte no. Not now. Not here." "Where? In the yard?" "Ygritte!" I let myself blush. "Not now!" She frowns. "You're lucky I don't go down on you right now Jon Snow." She stands up. "let's go." She sighs. I stand up and realize it as she does. "You're a liah jon snow." She snickers and I blush darkly. "Get dressed before I do it for yuh. I'll be around." She smirks. "By thuh way you get good looks from ya family. I notice the lads here. What's yuh house name?" "Stark." "Stark..yes well you get yer looks from em. Brandon and the little Blondie aren't half bad either." "Oh gods Ygritte they're children!" "Oh I ain't being gross! I am just sayin I'm sure the curly haired girl beds your bran every night." "Ygritte why." I shake my head. "He's got Googly eyes for 'er! When the free folk lads first lose it they are all ova thuh girl they fucked. And I'm sure she fucked him plenty o' times. Bet you she'll have a babe by the end of the year." "Ygritte He's crippled I don't know that he can-" "oh lies. I've known cripples North of the wall. They get fucked all the time. Thuh girls don't feel sorry for thum. It's just s turn on is all." "Ygritte please." "What? Honestly you get so shy. Your family's as pretty as you Jon Snow. But not prettier." "Ygritte..." "What?" "I don't want to talk about that with you he's my brother!" LBut he ain't mine!" "He's the king in the north Ygritte." "Even betta. Freefolk girls would dream of-" "YGRITTE!! No more!" She laughs hardly. "They all thought it of you Jon Snow. Pretty lad you are." "What?!" She snickers and turns to the door. "I'll be around." I nod stressed out some. "Oh. And Blondie too. Ain't he like a wildlin!" "Ygritte!!" What a wild woman. I love her I do but I cannot imagine her fellow free folk girls to be so interested in "southerners" the way she says. I've seen them. They're caring for their children. Their WILDLING children. They love their babes and do everything to care for them wild or not. I've seen the instincts of mothers beyond the wall. It's all the same here. Protect. It unnervs me that Ygritte would comment of my family like so, but almost flattering as well. She's the only girl who sees me in any way attractive. Perhaps she was messin with me. That's definitely a possibility. She did anything she could to make me uncomfortable. Of course in her own sick way, she was complimenting me and my family.

Once I had made myself presentable, I went to Bran and asked him if I may send a raven out. He was very kind of it and I did send a letter to castle black. Sam should receive it. The men won't be happy that their Lord Commander isn't around. I hope they respect Sam that is all. The wildlings probably won't take him seriously, but will hopefully be kind enough until I return. The thought made me very anxious. I wanted to return for my people but at the same time I didn't want to leave home. I shouldn't have to be Lord Commander any longer realistically. Why have they chosen me? But the wildlings do need someone. I think they should inhabit abandoned holdfasts and other structures and make homes. There's lots of room in the north. And we could use all the help we could get in the Great War to come.

"Ygritte?" "Ey Jon Snow!" She smiles mockingly. I sigh. "What do Ya need?" "I was just wondering what you thought of my decision..letting the wildlings pass the wall.." "What I think o' it? Well i think it was mighty nice what Ya did. Savin the freefolk after what they've done to ya and yer crows." "Do you think it was right?" "They adore ya Jon. They'll back ya." "And you?" "Yah I like you lot and your fancy clothes." I can't help but laugh at her. Her white smile and freckles all over her beautiful pale skin. Her firey red hair. "What do you think of Osha?" "Why's she here?" "She pledged her life to Bran. Bent the knee to my brother Robb. And now she swears allegiance to him." "She seems to love him. How do they know each other?" "Well from what I heard she was with a raiding party that we're going to kidnap bran and his horse. Robb killed all of them. Her friend there with the bushy hair was going to kill Bran and Theon saved him." "Bushy hair..was he an ugly oaf?" "I wasn't there Ygritte" "coulda been Stiv. What a bastard. He had no allegiance to Mance! I remember hearin of him leavin with a raiding party. Never heard of them again. I bet you Osha was with that lot." "Maybe so." "Well then what happened?" "Theon killed the man and Osha bent the knee. She helped Bran escape Winterfell way back when Theon took winterfell." "What a bastard." I give her a look. "I meant he's an ass Snow. Don't take it personally." "Sure." "Look. The freefolk aren't as shameful as your people. We don't shame you for being a bastard at all. It means nothing to us. There aren't marriages beyond the wall either. Not like here. No fancy here's my cloak crud." "It's honorable." "How? It's tellin you you can't marry!" "It's not that I can't it's that I refuse to. I wouldn't dare make another bastard. Ever." "Don't be that way. What happens if I want to have one Eh?" "Huh? What're you saying..." "What if I wanted a babe? Half freefolk half fancyfolk." She chuckles and sneers at me. "He ain't a bastard if its within your marriage just cause he's your son. Or she." "But-" "not what I think Snow. You could have yourself some children." "You'd actually want that??" "Maybe one day. Maybe one day."