30

---Waqas' POV---

"Here. Now get the hell out of my house!" I said slamming the files down.

"What's this?" Hazel asked.

"Papers saying for you to leave,"I said.

"Kyu? Why'd have me over that night, if you didn't want to make me your next wife?" She asked.

"Next...what?! What made you think that?" I asked.

"When a married guy invites a girl.."she was saying but I slapped her.

"How dare you even think I wanted to cheat on her?" I asked.

"How dare you slap me?" She asked.

"It's called having enough!" I yelled.

This girl is so much worse. I admit that Priya and I fought like crazy but she was different. No matter what, she'd end up apologizing even when things weren't her fault.

"Whatever. I've already signed..actually we've already signed a court marriage,"she said.

WE? OKAY THIS B*TCH HAS GOT TO GO!

"I didn't!" I said. "And I never will. Not just you but for any other girl."

"Why?" She asked.

"Because I love Priya!" I said.

A little too late, but I love her. I noticed after her absence how i much she cared and how much I miss her.

She was going to say something when my phone went off.

"What?" I asked pist because I was mad at her.

"Uuumm I just Priya's friends walk out of the hospital. They're clothes was stained with blood and they were both crying A LOT!" Shehry said.

"Please tell me your lying,"I said.

"I wish I was,"he said.

"I'm coming,"I said and left not caring about anything else.

She was the only thing on my mind. If anything happens to her I'll sue the hospital.