Malachi is here

~~~Aphmau~~~

I woke up the next day to Levin yelling for me.

"Yes Levin." I said walking into his room. He pointed to something behind me and I saw a shadow figure with yellow eyes.

"Why are you here?" I asked hiding Levin behind me.

"Here to show you your worst fear." It said.

"No!" I yelled and it showed me the village being burned and everyone on the ground dead and Levin being taken by Zane.

"Aphmau!" Zoey yelled and I dropped to the floor holding Levin.

"Aph-" Zoey stopped talking when she saw the figure in front of me and Levin.

"Get away from them!" Zoey yelled and the figure knocked her out.

"Zoey!" I yelled and Levin started crying. I hugged him just as Laurence came running to the room.

"Step away form them!" He yelled and hit the figure with his sword then the figure turned into a little boy?

"What." Laurence said and I looked at the boy.

"Who are you?" I asked still holding Levin.

"I'm sorry for doing that to you. I'm Malachi and I can show people their fears and I would do that at night giving people nightmares. I'm sorry." He said crying.

"Shh! It's ok you didn't know any better." I said and hugged him.

"But I just did that to you and your family. You're still forgiving me." He said.

"I believe that everyone deserves a chance even if they hurt someone." I said.

"Then why don't you give Zane a chance?" Laurence asked.

"Because he is all dark and has hurt to many people to deserve a chance. When he wants something he gets it no matter how he does it or how many people he hurts to get it." I said.

"What happened?" Zoey asked.

"I'll explain later but I'm going to keep this boy here." I said and hugged Malachi again.

"You're going to keep me." Malachi said and I nodded

"Yea! I have a new mom and brother!" He yelled and hugged me and Levin.

"Yea! Levin have brother." He said and I smiled. All the boys need is a father but I'm not marrying anyone any time soon and I'm not marrying Garroth because he's a prince but if I get to know him better and start to like him I might actually consider marrying him.

"Aphmau." Laurence said staring at me.

"Yes." I said.

"You zoned out. You ok." He said.

"I'm fine just tired." I said and put Levin in his bed and took Malachi to my room.

"You'll sleep with me until I get you a bed." I told him and he nodded then went to bed.

"Mom." He said.

"Yes." I said.

"I love you." He said and went to bed. I smiled at him then went downstairs to see the sun rise.

"So are you going to give them a father or stay a single mother?" Laurence asked.

"When I find the right person I'll give the boys a father but I'm staying single for now." I said.

"Aphmau I know you were to marry someone but I just want you to know that I love you. More than a friend." He said and hugged me.

"I'm not marrying you." I said.

"Darn! So close!" He yelled and I laughed.

"Get out Casanova." I said laughing and pushed him out the door.

"I'm going to check around the village. Stay and watch the boys please." I told Zoey then left the house and went to the plaza.

"Hey Aphmau." Garroth said.

"Hey Garroth." I said looking down.

"Aphmau~Senpai!" Kawaii~Chan yelled.

"Yes." I said and she ran up to me and tackled me.

"Kawaii~Chan!" I yelled laughing.

"Kawaii~Chan heard they found the princess of Scaleswind! Aphmau~Senpai how did they find you." She said and I quickly shut her up.

"W-What do you mean Kawaii~Chan. I'm not the princess." I said nervously while looking for Laurence.

"Aphmau~Senpai don't be si-" She was cut off by Laurence.

"Kawaii~Chan!" He yelled and Kawaii~Chan shut up. I got off the ground and helped up Kawaii~Chan and whispered in her ear to remember what she said about not telling.

"Sorry." She said then ran off.

"Aphmau what was she taking about?" Garroth asked and looked at me. Crap! I forgot he was here.

"N-Nothing." I said looking at the ground.

"Aphmau." He said. I sighed then took Laurence and Garroth to the guard tower.

"I guess if she can't keep a secret then I have to tell." I said.

"Are you sure Aphmau. I can lock her in her house so she doesn't tell if ou want me to." Laurence said.

"No I have to tell at some point anyway so...." I trailed off.

"What is it?" Garroth asked.

"Garroth the princess in Scaleswind is Lily. She's covering for...................me. I ranaway because I didn't want to marry you." I said and looked down.

"Wait what." He said.

"I'm the princess of Scaleswind." I said and I think Garroth took his helmet off.

"This is all true." He said and I nodded still looking down.

~~~Garroth~~~

Oh my Irene. The woman I'm supposed to marry is right in front of me and I think I love her. Without her being the princess of Scaleswind of course. I walked up to her and put my hand under her chin and lifted her head.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you before." She said.

"I'm sorry I didn't at least request to see you before I found out I had to marry you." I said and she looked me in the eyes.

"I should have done the same before I found out." She said and I smiled and she smiled with me.

"I'll leave you two alone." Laurence said then left the tower. Me and Aph kept staring at each other until I said something.

"Aphmau. I may be you husband to be but I love you even if you weren't the princess." I said and before she could speak I kissed her and she looked shocked but did end up kissing back.

"Guys you do-" Laurence shut up when he saw us. He was shocked and his jaw was dropped.

"Laurence where is Aphmau and Garroth." Dante said but stopped when he saw us. Me and Aphmau stopped kissing and we were blushing and I looked down.

"What just happened." Dante said.

"The prince of O'khasis and princess of Scaleswind just happened." Laurence said.

"Wait what! They're roy-" Laurence shut Dante up by covering his mouth.

"No one needs to know about this but us ok." I said and they all nodded.

"Let's get some rest." Aphmau said and I nodded. Today was crazy but I can't believe Aphmau is the princess I'm supposed to marry. I just hope Zane doesn't come back for either of us or Aphmau's hand in marriage because she is to marry me.