Chapter 1

Puppy Love

Forgotten:

Luhan wandered the woods in search of her. Where could she have gone so quickly? She always had a habit of escaping his line of sight, sneaking off to who knows where. If I were Miyoung, he thought, where would I be? Of course...

"Miyoung, will you come down from there?" Luhan called up to Miyoung who was at least a hundred or so feet up in a tree.

"Come up here and make me," Miyoung smirked, sitting on a tree branch. She swung her legs back and forth teasingly, "Unless you're too scared."

"Will you just come down already?" Luhan laughed, "Come on! We have to get back to the pack before nightfall."

"Oh fine then." Miyoung jumped off the branch she was on and fell all the way to the ground, landing perfectly on her feet right in front of Luhan. "Happy?"

"Overjoyed," Luhan rolled his eyes playfully then nudged her shoulder as they started walking, "Hey, wanna race back?"

"Why? You always lose."

Luhan pointed his finger at her, "I won the last time and you know it."

"You keep telling yourself that."

"Race in three, two, one, go!" Luhan then took off, leaving Miyoung in the dust.

"Luhan!" Miyoung scoffed then began to run after him, "No fair!"

"I did warn you!" Luhan chuckled. "First one to the territory gets first helping!"

"You really are trying to lose!" Miyoung giggled then sped in front of him. She did end up making it to their territory before him with Luhan a minute or so behind her. Once he caught up, she stuck her tongue out at him, "Told you so."

Luhan pouted and rubbed the back of his neck, "I would've won if I wasn't so stiff today."

"You were pretty confident a few minutes ago." Miyoung smirked but he growled at her.

"I'll get you next time." Luhan ran his fingers through his blonde hair then jumped up into a tree.

Miyoung rolled her eyes. He was always such a child. "Get down from there."

"Come up here and make me." Luhan mimicked her words from before as he squatted far up in the tree, "Unless you're too scared."

"You're really gonna try testing me on that too?"

"Is he acting up again?" Their fellow pack member and friend, Sehun, appeared. Sehun looked up at Luhan in the tree and chuckled, "You beat him in a race, didn't you?"

Miyoung nodded confidently, "What else is new?"

"Hey Luhan! If you don't get down here, I'll be sure to tell Miyoung all about your little crush on-" Sehun threatened but was soon interrupted by Luhan leaping down and tackling him which turned into a wrestling match with Sehun winning.

"While you pups finish, I'll be getting the first helping of whatever Minseok has cooked up." Miyoung stepped past them.

She briefly thought about what Sehun said. Luhan had a crush? That was a laugh. The only girl Luhan really talked to was her, unless there was some other human or wolf she didn't know about, which was impossible. She and Luhan were best friends since they were pups. They both swore a long time ago when they were young teens that they were like brother and sister. Maybe Sehun was just bluffing, maybe. But he couldn't be, because then Luhan wouldn't have cared.