Chapter 4

Puppy Love

How to Live With Someone Like You:

"Miyoung!" Luhan shouted at the sight of Jinwoo letting Miyoung's body fall limp to the ground at his feet.

Jinwoo had kicked and nudged with his foot in attempt to wake her up, but it was useless. Shocked at what had just occurred, Jinwoo and his pack immediately fled. Luhan stood, seeing the blood and her unconscious body on the ground. All he could think to do was run to her, take her into his bare arms, and shake her as an attempt to wake her up.

"Miyoung!"  He screamed, "Don't do this!"

She didn't move, making tears shed from his eyes. His fingers brushed against the side of her head, staining his skin with her blood. She was supposed to run. Why didn't she run away? She was the fastest wolf in the woods. Why couldn't she run and let him handle it?

"Miyoung," Luhan cried, "Why don't you ever listen to me? Why didn't you run away?"

Why didn't she ever listen to him? Why did she always have to defy him? Why was it always something he loved about her? Why didn't he even get a chance to tell her that?

"Luhan!" Minseok yelled in panic as he and Sehun ran over to him. When they reached him, their mouths dropped in shock at the sight.

Sehun looked down at Luhan in shocked disbelief, "What happened?"

"This was Jinwoo. This was Jinwoo! He attacked us!" Luhan yelled in rage as he cried.

"Which way did he go?" Minseok looked around.

"I don't know." Luhan sobbed, still holding Miyoung in his arms on the ground, "I don't know."

"What are we supposed to tell Tao?" Sehun said worriedly.

"Tell him...Tell him that he better hope I don't find Jinwoo first." Luhan's eyes turned red from heartbroken rage, "Because when I do, I'm tearing him to shreds!"

"Luhan, we all loved Miyoung. I understand your pain, but you're not thinking straight." Minseok consoled him, "You have to keep a level head-"

"Don't you dare try talking me out of it, Minseok! I mean it! He won't get away with this!"

"Luhan-" Sehun gasped.

"No, Sehun!  I'm going. I'm going to find him and make him pay."

"No, Luhan! Look!" Sehun pointed down at Miyoung's lifeless body in Luhan's arms, "I think she's breathing."

"What?" Luhan looked down at his precious Miyoung and saw her head bleeding, but also saw her chest moving up and down in the most faint way possible. "Miyoung? Miyoung! Miyoung, wake up!"

She didn't stir, but she remained breathing. Thinking fast, Luhan picked her up properly in his arms and stood.

"Where are you going?" Minseok called out to him.

"She's alive. I'm going to save her before I really lose her." Luhan replied before running off across the woods with Miyoung. "Don't worry, Miyoung. I'll make sure you're okay. I'll never let anything happen to you again. Never..."

____

"Come on. We're going to figure this out." Marianne took his hand and pulled him along to get back to the city. "And give me my thirty dollars back."

"Okay." Yeolie nodded and held his other hand out with the money.

Marianne stopped at the first department store she could find. It was impossible to let go of his hand since every time she did, he kept getting distracted by things and would almost wander off. Everyone, literally everyone who passed by them stared, wondering why there was a tall man in nothing but a tiny bathrobe wandering around the store with a girl half his size.