Chapter 2

The next few weeks went smoothly with Olly throwing insults at Zayn and his friends when he could and slowly I was starting to get less of the bullying from others around to school! My birthday arrived and it was a Friday. “Olly, wanna spend the night at mine?” I asked him as he came to my door at 8:15 “sure! And Happy Birthday mate!” he smiled handing me a neatly wrapped box. I could see there were holes in the wrapping paper and I could hear shuffling inside.

I placed the box down and opened to top. I saw the most gorgeous black and white kitten staring up at me with emerald green eyes “she’s all yours” Olly smiled “Olly you are the greatest friend in the whole entire world!” I smiled and hugged him. “Thank you” I said as tears of joy fell down my face “anything for a brother!” Olly smiled brushing away my tears “now, for her name” I said “I think I’m going to call her Dusty!” I said picking her up

“Come on in Olly” I said “but we’ll be late” he replied “I’ll drive us, but first you need to meet my mum and sister!” he nodded and stepped in “whoa this place is massive!” he said and I simply chuckled “Mum, Gemma!” I shouted my older sister and my mum down “I’d like to introduce to you, Olly, my brother from another mother” I said putting my arm around Olly “Olly, nice to meet you at last and Marcel, is that a kitten?”  I nodded to my mum “yep, Olly got her for me!” I smiled as Gemma took the kitten from my grasp “and her name is Dusty!” I continued.

My mum and Gemma smiled at Olly “welcome to the family, look after Marcel please” she said “mum, he has been looking after me!” I smiled “okay boys you better be off to school! Marcel, look after you car!” Mum warned, I nodded and walked out picking up my keys. Olly climbed in beside me and I reversed out the garage and we went to school. I got a few people with open mouths as we pulled up, but their mouths seemed to touch the floor when I got out and locked it.

“Guys take a picture it will last longer!” I said as I walked past “Olly, do you know a place where I can get my name changed?” I asked as we walked to Maths “yeah, there’s a place that’s a couple of hours drive from here why?” he replied “well, I’ve always hated the name Marcel so I’m changing it” I explained and Olly nodded. We sat in our seats and the bell went. I got loads of people approaching me asking me about the car and I said it was a Birthday present.

Zayn and Louis walked in and Louis didn’t sit beside Zayn to his annoyance “hey, look I’m sorry for everything. Please believe me when I say I never wanted any of it to happen because I’m like you, I’m gay but not as confident as you about it” he said the truth shining in his eyes “Louis, sit down I don’t charge!” I chuckled and he did “anyway, I’m gay but not open about it, you’re the only ones that I have told. I can’t risk Zayn finding out and that’s why I want to know if maybe we could be friends?” well that escalated quickly! “Of course Louis and we won’t tell Zayn will we?” I nudged Olly who seemed to be staring at Louis “no course not!” Olly said smiling.

When the bell went Louis handed Olly and I two slips of paper “call me later yeah?” He asked and we nodded “wait Louis!” I said before he went “I’m having a Birthday sleepover tonight, fancy coming?” I asked “sure! Mind if I bring Niall? He wants to apologise as well because he regrets everything” Louis asked and I nodded “yay okay see you tonight, what house number?” he asked “68 Stanley Road” I said “I feel sorry for whoever lives at 69!” Louis chuckled “that would be Olly!” I laughed “poor you Olls!” Louis chuckled “see you at break!” Louis called walking off and Olly and I walked to Music.

The day ended after 6 long lessons. Olly and I climbed into my car and drove off “if you’re changing your name, you need a new wardrobe mate” Olly stated “yeah I agree” I sighed thinking of the black converse, jeans and white t-shirt along with the leather jacket I owned. We pulled into the drive where the garage was open “hey, why don’t we camp out!” I say pointing to the 4 man tent “now that’s an idea!” Olly smiled. We got out and I locked the door and picked up the tent and we set it up.

Louis knocked on the door and Olly went to open it. He led Louis and Niall to the garden “thought you were having a sleepover not a campout!” Louis exclaimed as he walked into the garden with Niall in trail “nice to see you to Tommo!” I chuckled “I like that nickname!” he squealed “we’ve got a mini-BBQ which Olly will be using to cook the food and there’s a couple of packets of Haribo Marshmallows in the cupboard” I stated as they put their sleeping bags in the tent, I noticed Niall put his beside mine in our compartment and Louis next to Olly in theirs. I smiled and I realised, I’ve finally got friends!

“So Marcel, how long have you been driving?” Niall asked his Irish accent clear “since I was able to learn, my parents paid for the lessons and the car” I replied “okay, so they’re rich?” Louis asked and I nodded “yeah my dad works for a very successful company and he is paid like £900,000 a year and we don’t have mortgage so we get quite a lot of it back” I explained “so that makes you a millionaire?” Olly asked “you know I am Murs!” I lightly punched him on the shoulder. We chatted for a while, laughing like we’d known each other for years.

“Well, we’d better go to sleep” I said yawning “Olly, could you show me that place I want to go tomorrow please?” I asked and Olly nodded “what place?” Louis questioned “I want to change my name” I answered his question “why Marcel?” Niall questioned as we all stripped to our boxers, Olly watching Louis’ every move “I don’t like the name Marcel” I sighed “well we need to discuss what you should change your name to then!” Louis squeaked

“I’m thinking Harry” I said after a lot of names being hurled at me from the lads “that sounds awesome!” Olly said “yeah I agree” Louis chorused “I agree” Niall joined “that’s settled then, I shall be known as Harry after the Easter half term!” we all cheered.