Chapter 17

He clasped my hand in his entwining our fingers and smiled at me. I smiled back and we walked down the stairs, somehow keeping our hands linked, as we entered the lounge. Zayn stood behind me and whispered “damn you know how to give a blowjob” and bit my earlobe making me moan. I turned around and slammed my lips into his, our teeth clicking as I turned my head pushing him into the wall and grinding into him “okay, break it up, we don’t want to witness the Zarry loving right here” Liam chuckled.

I pulled away and looked around the room. “Where’s Caleb?” I asked still pressed into Zayn “oh he got a call about a party on the other side of town and there is suspicions of drug use there” Niall explained. I nodded an understanding and looked at the time ‘2AM’ “we’d better get off to bed. Olly, you can share with Louis okay? Good, Liam and Niall you two are sharing as well” I instructed and the scarpered into the spare rooms “I’ll go to the room next to yours” Zayn sighed “no” was all I said “what?” He asked “I said no, you’re staying with me” I whispered.

He jumped into my arms and whispered “thank you”. This only made me smile as we bounded up the stair “oh guys, keep it down! We don’t want to hear Lolly’s sex noises!” I heard Liam shout “yeah okay” Louis shouted back making Zayn chuckle “no Niam noises either” I shouted “and no Zarry noises!” Olly called. “Night everyone” I shouted and they chorused ‘night’ and I closed the door. I slipped my sweats off and t-shirt and Zayn mirrored my actions.

I slid into my bed and felt it dip beside me “night Harry” I heard Zayn mumble “come ‘ere” I whispered and he lay his head onto my chest and my arm wrapped around his waist “night Zayn” I whispered placing a kiss to his temple. I heard him exhale deeply before his breathing evening out letting me know he was asleep, knowing this let me fall into my sleep too.

I ran through the forest fearing for my life. “Get back here you worthless piece of crap” I heard a voice call making my pace pick up. I kept running to the edge of the forest where my path was cut off by a cliff. Great (note the sarcasm)

I spin around and see my pursuer smirking at me “you think you could get away that easily?” He smirked; he raised a gun, clocked it and fired. The gun shot echoed around and I fell backwards expecting the ground to collide with my back but it never came, I was just falling. Everything was dark which made me thrash around to find a way to stop it.

Harry

Harry

“Harry” I heard someone’s voice pull me back. My eyes flew open and I sat up panting. I felt a hand on the small of my back and I flinched at the contact “shh, it’s only me” he whispered, Zayn. I moved closer to him, taking in his scent trying not to let the tears fall. Subconsciously my fingers traced where the bullet hit me from my dream. My fingertips brushed the exact spot and I winced, I looked down and noticed a bruise “yeah, your stomach collided with my elbow as you turned over” Zayn whispered, his fingertips replacing mine.

“What was the dream about?” He asked after I’d calmed down, our new position was me leaning on his chest listening to his heart beat, all his bruises were slowly healing, he’d said they were no longer painful. “I was shot” was all I said “my dad?” He asked and I shook my head against his chest “then who?” he asked lifting my gaze to his, it was full of concern “you” was all I said “m-me?” he asked and I nodded “oh, well Haz I’d never think of doing that, I love you and I don’t wanna be like my dad, d-did I say anything?” he soothed then asked, I knew that question would crop up.

I sat up leaning on the head rest and explained the whole thing in detail “oh” was all he said before getting up “w-where are you going?” I asked “make you a cup of hot chocolate, my mum always used to do that for me if I’d had a bad dream” he smiled softly “Zayn” I started and he hummed for me to continue “thanks” I smiled weakly “anything for someone as amazing as you” he smiled before pecking my lips and walking downstairs.

I sighed leaning back onto the headboard and looking at the ceiling. I looked to the clock ‘4AM’. I smile knowing that Zayn was happy to do this for me and that he was caring enough to share what his mother had done for him whenever he was in my place. I heard someone knocking on the door “H-Harry” Olly’s broken voice whispered “yeah Olls” I whispered and he opened the door, tears rolling down his face.

“hey come here” I whispered opening my arms and he jumped into them sobbing into my chest. Zayn slowly padded in carrying three mugs, I raised an eyebrow at him and he motioned to Olly and I smiled. Neither Louis nor Niall know that our parents left, likewise with Liam, just Zayn and Zayn alone knows.

Zayn crossed on leg under him and handed Olly the mug “thanks” he mumbled into my chest and Zayn gave me mine and I smiled a thank you to him and he nodded “so, Olly whats the matter?” Zayn asked “dream.” Was all he said “parents?” I asked and he nodded. I placed my mug down and brought him closer to me. Zayn was rubbing circles onto his back in a soothing manor.

“I think you need to tell Louis” I told the older boy, “I know, I-I just don’t know how” he sighed sitting up “want me to be there with you?” I asked and he nodded “okay Olls. Wanna wake him and tell him?” Zayn asked and he nodded. I got up pulling Olly with me. I grasped my mug and finished those final two gulps of the chocolaty heaven.

Zayn chuckled at me, Olly had finished his too and Zayn’s was still steaming on the bedside table. He locked eyes with me and smiled making me blush “cutie” he whispered making Olly chuckle and me go a crimson colour making Zayn laugh. We walked to Olly and Louis’ room where and walked in. Louis was sat upright, and fully awake. Olly froze and went to walk out

“Oh no you don’t” I stated standing in front of the door. “Tell him or I will” I told him making him sigh in defeat and he plopped on the bed as far away from Louis as possible. The room was silent and it was making me uneasy “some time today” I prompted “I-I cant Haz” he sobbed. Louis had confusion written all over his face “ugh” I groan “basically, Olly’s parents moved to Cheshire with my parents and he hasn’t come to terms with it yet” I explained to Louis, his featured softened as he looked at Olly “why didn’t you tell me?” He asked softly placing a hand on Olly’s shoulder.

“I-I guess I didn’t want you to judge me I guess” Olly sighed. Louis brought him into a hug and placed a lingering kiss to his forehead “I could never, ever judge you, I love you” Louis whispered. Olly’s eyes widened at his statement “y-you love me?” He asked, I think they’ve forgotten I’m in here and I am smiling like an idiot “yes Olly, I love you” Louis breathed.

“Lou” Olly started “hmm” he hummed “I love you too” he whispered back connecting their lips. Olly pushed Louis back and rocked their hips together earning a moan from the Doncaster lad. I took that as my queue to leave the room. So that’s what I did, I opened the door and slipped out before closing it silently and rushed back into mine and Zayn’s room with a humungous smile plastered onto my lips.

“Someone’s happy” Zayn purred as I lay my head onto his chest after climbing in “Louis and Olly just confessed their love” I smiled wider if that was possible, “then things escalated and I took that as my queue to leave the room” I carried on making Zayn chuckled. Two minutes later we heard loud moans coming from down the hall.

“Glad I left that room, I don’t wanna see that” I chuckled nuzzling into Zayn’s chest. He places kissed into my hair making me smile “will the pair of you shut up?” I heard a thick Irish accent holler “some of us wanna sleep you know” a very tired Wolverhampton accent called back.