Chapter 8

I turned and saw Zayn still standing there with a sympathetic smile “Haz” he said “Zayn please not now” I said my voice breaking as the tears brimmed my eyes again. I sat on the grass and he walked over to me “come here” he whispered. Wrapping his arms around me “I’m here don’t worry, I’m not going anywhere” he would whisper every now and again.

We sat there talking after I stopped crying. I was still in his arms and I felt like I belonged there. “Come on, let’s go inside” he whispered and I nodded. I unlocked the door and slumped on the couch “do you want to watch a film?” Zayn asked “yeah, I need to get my mind off all this; you okay with the hunger games?” I asked and he nodded. I found the box and put the disc into the DVD player.

Zayn sat beside me on the sofa “you okay now mate?” He asked, he sounded worried. I nodded “don’t worry, I’m never going anywhere, I’ve found my place and I’m never leaving it” he whispered to me. My fists clenched “it’s my fault” I said through gritted teeth “no its not” he whispered to me trying to calm me.

“yes it fucking is, first dad dies so I have the responsibility of being the man of the house but I was too caught up with school and I never had time for my mum or Gemma! I fucking deserted them! No wonder they left as soon as they could! They couldn’t wait to get away from me and as soon as Olly’s parents invited them to spend a month in Holmes Chapel with them they took their chance!” I shouted getting off the sofa “I don’t deserve family or friends” I growled before punching the wall.

“Harry just listen to me! It is not your fault! I know I bullied you; it was just because I couldn’t admit to myself that I loved you! I loved Marcel and I love you Harry! I want to be by your side no matter what and to hear you say that you don’t deserve friends and family it breaks my heart to hear those words leave your lips. But to say you mother and sister leaving because you deserted them?! Harry, you were thinking about your education, which made your mother proud. She left because she feels you can cope on your own now” he argued. Wait, wait back up, he loves me?!

“hold up just one minute” I said holding up my hand “did you just say you love me?” I asked “yes Harry, I did. If you don’t believe me look at me in the eye and I’ll say it again” he sighed and I looked him in the eyes “Harry Edward Styles, I love you” he said the truth in his eyes clear as daylight.

I lunged forward and crashed our lips together. “I love you too Zayn” I breathed into the kiss feeling him smile. His hands made their way to my curls and my hands went to his hips drawing him closer to me “you don’t know how long I’ve waited for this moment” Zayn whispered as we broke apart. I smiled “stay with me” I breathed “I will” he replied “no I mean here in this house, it will be less lonely that way” I sighed

“Then I’m never going anywhere” he said as he wrapped his arms around me “come on, let’s watch The Hunger Games” he whispered giving me a peck on the lips. I smiled, Zayn the ‘Bradford BadBoy’ was staying with me! I sat beside him and pulled him onto my lap. We watched endless films until 3 in the morning “lets go to bed Haz, I’m getting tired” he yawned falling asleep in my arms. I picked him up bridal-style “this is becoming a habit” I said to myself as I carried him up to my room and placed him on my double bed. As soon as I did his eyes opened “back in a sec” I whispered kissing his forehead.