Preview of the sequel - Zayn: Story Of My Life

Zayn's POV

Tears filled my eyes as I started to read the final letter I had of him. My love, my life, my whole existence was taken from me. I know no one can help what happened to Harry but I always think, why him? Why did the disease have to claim him? Luke is now twenty and his brother Marcel is nine. Marcel is technically Harry and I's biological son, we found that Harry had become pregnant after our second time whilst Luke was at school and I had the day off.

My eyes stung, tears threatening to spill, but I had to read it. I had to do this, for Harry, for Luke, for Leeroy, for Marcel, for Louis, Niall and Liam. For Olly, but most importantly, for his family.

Zayn

I guess this is it huh? My final day on this earth. As you know you weren't allowed to visit today, blame me. I didnt want you to see my final breath being drawn, I know how much you and my boys have been through whilst I've had chemo, but you all stayed strong. Let this be my final wish though Zayn, stay strong please, keep then happy, look after them and my family, keep doing your job, oh and congratulate Olly on his X-Factor success will you? I know he'll go far.

The medics are claiming that I only have today left. I don't want to die Zayn but then again who does? We all have this crazy idea of living forever with the ones we love, and also there's the people who don't fear death, like me. Not now, not since I am hours away from that final breath. But, I don't want you to morn Zayn, I know you will but morn the good memories we've had together. Our first date, when we made love for the first time, the triple date with Niam and Lolly, getting Luke, finding I was pregnant with Marcel, all our family holidays we've had, even the holidays with the lads, when you met my family, all those times and more! Zayn I love you so much it hurts to know you are being left without me, all because of this tumor.

Remember our wedding Zayn? In Barbados on the beach like you always dreamed? Remember how we had our first dance in the sunset then went skinny dipping in the sea, how Niall got really drunk and tried to pole dance with the wall? How Louis decided to get as drunk as Niall and had a conversation with a tree? Man, that was funny. Remember their wedding three months after ours? How Olly sung to Louis, odly enough that song is now his debut single. Remember Niall and Liam's wedding, where we announced our engagement? How you were Liam's best man and I Niall's? How you got plastered and decided to become 'DJ Malik'? How no matter what happened Niall would be laughing at something because of his drunkness? Remember Luke's 16th, how you took him out and got him a really expensive leather jacket that he wanted? How you taught him to speak properly in a matter of three days, how he was always proud to say we were his fathers! That always put a smile on my face, infact I'm smiling like an idiot right now. Always remember how Luke was nervous to confess his sexuality, even though we were gay too? I'll always remember that moment, and then when he told us he was with Leeroy? Treasure these memories Zayn and I'll live on, in your heart.

Look after my family Zayn. Mum has already lost dad to cancer, now me as well. I can't bare to think how broken she must be feeling. The same with Gemma, tell them I'll miss them and that I'll always love them. I'll miss you greatly Zayn, likewise with Marcel and Luke, look after them for me, your a great parent Zayn, remember that.

I love you, now and forever more. Always xxxxx 

Lots of love, and hugs to you

Harold Edward Stylik

I let the tears run freely down my cheeks thinking back to all the memories of the past ten years and smiled softly "goodbye Harry. You will be missed, by me, your friends, your sons and of course your family. Rest in peace, our perfect little angel, reunited with his father for eternity, I love you Harry. I already miss you my love. Until we meet again, watch over us, Harry Edward Stylik, our angel, our beacon, forever watching us and sae guarding us, goodbye, and Rest In Peace" I ended re-folding the letter and sliding it into my pocket.

I walked to his coffin and kissed the wooden casket that held my life before taking a seat beside Marcel who looked at me through his thick rimmed glasses, his eyes glassy with tears "I love you papa" he mumbled cuddling into my side "I love you too Marcel, you as well Luke" I whispered kissing both my sons cheeks. I watched as Olly took his place at the podium beside Harry's coffin "Harry Edward Stylik, or as I knew him Marcel Edward Styles, my brother, my rock, he always knew what the right things to say were, he knew how to comfort us when we needed it, even now I know he will." Olly started but had to pause to wipe a few tears away "you're not really dead, not when your memory lives on in us all, whilst that memory is alive, so are you. To this day I will never forget the day we met, the simple conversation that started on the school bus that blossomed into our brotherhood, goodbye Harry. I will miss you my brother. Hedd Perffaith Hedd or Peace Perfect Peace" Olly sniffed before retaking his seat.

More people went up and said their farewell to Harry and before long it was time to say our final farewells, Anne, Gemma, Robin, Marcel, Luke and I were gathered around the grave and we watched in silence as Harry's coffin was laid in its final resting place "bye my love" I whispered as the soil was covering the grave. My eyes flickered to the headstone that read:

'Harold (Marcel) Edward Styles

1994-2023

Loving son, husband, brother and friend

May his memory live on in us all

Hedd Peffaith Hedd

Rest in Peace'

"Come on boys, lets go home" I whispered and Luke wrapped his arms around me "papa, don't cry, dad wouldn’t want that, we have to stay strong, live in his memory, smile at all the good times, and the most important, never forget him" he whispered as he hugged me "my boy, you are just like your father" I chuckled making him smile "lets go to Nandos, to celebrate dads life" Luke suggested "what do you say Marcel?" I asked "yeah okay" he sighed "hey, come here" I whispered kneeling down and opening my arms, he gladly ran into them "shh, let it out, let it out" I whispered stroking his back as he sobbed "you okay now bud?" I asked as he tears lessened and he nodded "okay, lets go" Luke smiled picking up the nine year old.

We were sat in Nandos, chatting about all the things Harry liked and dislikes "to Harry, who lives on in us all" Luke smiled raising his bottle of WKD, I raised my glass of coke and Marcel cutely raised his fruit shoot. We connected the drinks before setting them down and we then sat in silence before I said "boys, I might write a book. On how you're father and I met, all our memories as a tribute to his life."