Chapter 9

I tip-toed over to my wardrobe, my old clothes were on the one side and my new ones hung up. “Cheers Olly” I smiled, he must have stopped off before he met us at the hospital. “Harry” Zayn moaned “alright, alright” I chuckled walking in to see him sitting up “Zayn, whats up?” I asked my voice full of worry “he won’t find me, he can’t” he sobbed, he must have dreamt of his dad “hey it’s okay, I’m here. I’m here” I whispered. I lay down pulling him onto my chest.

He sobbed for a good 5 minutes before I heard quiet snores escaping his mouth. Is this how he went to sleep at night? Crying? I swear if I see his dad. I sat awake stroking his hair singing Fix You by Coldplay until I fell asleep.

When I woke up Zayn was still on my chest. I smiled and stared at the ceiling “first day on my own” I sighed “not exactly on your own” Zayn’s voice sounded “you know what I meant” I chuckled before climbing out “where are you going?” He asked “for a jog” I smiled slipping my joggers on “back in about half an hour, make yourself at home Zayn” I continued before leaving.

As the morning air hit me and I inhaled deeply. I plunged my headphones in and put it on shuffle and as if by chance Coldplay Fix You came on.

I saw Olly leaving his house with Molly “hey Olly, you okay now?” I asked “yeah I guess so. I’ve got Molly to keep me company” he chuckled “anyway Mr, what are you doing out so early?” he questioned “oh just going for a jog around the block “ah okay, I’ll leave you to it then, oh and before you go fancy going to the cinema later?” he asked “yeah sure, meet you there 3 O’clock?” I answered and he nodded “Niall and Louis will be there too” he continued and I nodded “I’ll bring the new house-mate too” I smiled thinking of Zayn curled up in my blankets “sure see you later Haz” Olly smiled before walking in the opposite direction.

Half an hour later I was back home. I had five hours to kill before we had to be at the cinema. I was slumped on the couch in just a pair of sweats after having a shower to remove the sweat and I’d rubbed the cream onto the tattoos. I flicked through the channels and came across some breaking news.

“Early last night, Yaser Malik was arrested for the murders of Tricia Malik, Safaa Malik,Waliyha Malik and Doniya Malik. Their eldest son Zayn Malik was nowhere to be found. Yaser made this statement” The reporter said before it went to a clip of Zayn’s father “I will find him and kill him! He doesn’t deserve to live! He is twisted, gays should not live on this earth!” the clip ended and went back to the reporter “he went on to say that the murder of Zayn’s mother and sisters was a warning to him. If anyone knows Zayn and knows his whereabouts...” I turned the tv off before I saw anymore.

I pulled my phone off charge and rang Olly “Styles how may I help ya?” he chuckled “can we not go to the cinema?” I asked panicky “okay whats up?” he asked concerned “get Louis and Niall here now, you as well, I’ll wake Zayn up so I can tell him too” I babbled “wait Zayn’s at yours?” Olly asked “yeah and it’s a fucking good job he is! Now get the lads here ASAP, oh and try to bring Liam if you can” I ordered “yes Harry see you in a bit” Olly’s tone was now worried as he hung up.

I bounded up the stairs and saw Zayn wrapped in the covers. I walked over to him “Zayn, you need to wake up buddy, I need to talk with you.” I whispered shaking his body “what do you want to talk about?” he asked sleepily “I’ll tell you when the lads get here, believe me you’re not going to like it” I sighed and he nodded “use my clothes until I can buy you some more” I stated leaving the room.