A New Beggining

"Frisk! Wake up, we're going to go look for houses again!" I hear a woman's voice from the other side of my door. I groan and put a pillow over my head. "Frisk, are you up yet?" The woman asks. I remove the pillow from my head.

"Yeah, I'm up Toriel! Why did you wake me up so early?" I yell loud enough so my goat mom can hear me from my room.

"Well we're going to look for a place to live. Everyone else is up already." Toriel says.

"Okay, okay, give me a couple minutes." I reply.

"Alright my child." I heard footsteps after Toriel said that. I groaned as I dragged myself off of my mattress. I stood up and looked around the dark room. Sans, and Flowey weren't in here. I expected them to be sleeping in this room still as well, looks like I'm the last person to wake up again.

I walk over to the light switch to turn on the light so I can see better. I take off my night wear that I got from my friend Jack. I put on my usual outfit. My favorite blue and magenta striped shirt, a heart locket I found before coming up on the surface, and some jeans. I fixed up my outfit a bit before heading out of my room and going to wash up.

After I cleaned myself up in the bathroom I walked down the hall way, my feet landing on the carpet below me with each step. Once I reached the end of the hallway I saw all of my friends at the dining table eating pancakes. I saw Sans telling his jokes to Papyrus and Papyrus a little annoyed. That made me giggle a bit. I saw Alphys and Undyne giggling too, I saw Mettaton and Napstablook talking to each other, and I saw Toriel, Jack, and Asgore having a conversation with everyone. Flowey was on the dining table and kind of talking to the others too.I smile and walk over to the table.

I sit on a free chair beside Undyne and Papyrus. Flowey was in front of me too.

"mornin' kiddo." Sans greets me.

"Hey punk!" Undyne says with a smile.

"Hello!" Jack, Asgore, and Toriel wave at me. I smile and wave back.

"Hello darling." Mettaton purred, like usual. (Mettaton is in his EX form by the way :) . )

"H-Hi Frisk." Alphys and Napstablook said in unison, which startled them a little.

Flowey stayed silent but I saw him flash a small genuine smile at me for a few seconds. Flowey started to act a bit differently around everyone recently. He's been acting more friendly and less hostile. He would still throw insults once and a while but he's changing for sure.

"Hi everyone!" I reply back while grabbing some pancakes to put on my plate.

"So how you feelin' with the new law?" Jack asks me.

"Really happy. This is a huge step for humans and monsters. Some humans may not accept the fact that monsters are treated equal now but they will eventually!" I reply happily. I grab some syrup and pour them onto my pancakes, and begin to cut my pancakes.

   "Y-yeah......how long has it b-been since we have been u-up here on the s-surface anyways?" Napstablook asks everyone.

   "Don't really remember. Maybe two or three months." Undyne guesses.

   "T-two and a half months...i think." Alphys tries to correct Undyne politely.

   "Yeah, i think that's right! Jee, once you guys find your houses i'm going to be alone in my house again." Jack's voice sounded a bit sad while he said that but he still smiled.

   "We'll visit you every once and a while Jack! We could never forget you because of all the nice things you did to us." Toriel says to Jack.

   "and you could always hang out with jen, mark, and reign if we're busy." Sans points out.

   "Yeah, thats true!" Jack realized.

   "Hmm. Would you look at the time. I think we should be going now." Asgore says to everyone.

   "Alright! I can wash all these plates and cups while you go ahead!" Jack tells us.

   "ARE YOU SURE JACK? WE CAN HELP IF YOU WANT." Papyrus yells at Jack.

   "It's alright, really! You guys just go find some houses." Jack politely denies the offer and starts taking plates, utensils, and cups from the table. The rest of us walk over to the front door. We all (well mostly) put on our shoes or boots. Some of my friends decide to wear jacket and sweater too. Once we were all done we all stepped outside and began to walk.

   Stop. You dont deserve them!

   I groan a little after that. Recently i was hearing a voice that always said negative things to me. I never told anyone about it though. Then i felt something on my shoulder. My head turned toward my right shoulder. I saw Toriel placing her hand........paw? Anyways i saw Toriel place her hand on my shoulder. She looked at me with her bright smile.

   "Ready Frisk? We're going to search for our home now."

   HA! Why would you care?!

    I try to ignore the voice in my head. "Yeah, i'm ready. Lets go!" I exclaim. The rest of us speed up and go towards the new part of the neighbourhood to search for houses so we can live our lives.

-(Hey guys! Welcome to the sequel of OVERTALE! Hope you enjoy the rest of your stay! Also I am so happy about getting 1k views on my book OVERTALE, like how is that possible. Well anyways see ya! )

-(My black belt promotion test (written) is soon........and my black belt promotion test (physical) is soon...........I'm f**ked. Well good luck to me I guess, yay! )