Watched, Wanted, Loved (boy x boy)

“Move it freak!” Ashton said as he shoved me into a locker and laughs.

“Hey man leave him alone what did he do to you.” A girl said she looked oriental maybe black and something else she has long black hair her eyes are a deep red she’s about 5’7 and petite. I’ve never seen her around before?

“I think you should mind your own biueness girly.” Ashton was glaring at the girl.

“And I think you should leave him alone!”

“He’s a fairy why should I? No one likes him he’s a freak a nasty piece of trash.”

Now that hurt a lot. Is that what people really think about me , are these the things people say behind my back?

“You no what I don’t judge people by there sexuality ,and no matter what there prefurens is they do not deserve to be treated as trash. The only people who care about that kind of thing are ignorant inconsiderate ass heads.” The girl said smiling and Ashton was fuming gosh I wish everyone thought like her maybe I wouldn’t get smash it to locker’s and beat all the time.

“ You no, you better watch it girly you get caught defending the fag you’ll get branded a freak to a social out cast.”

“Do you honestly think I care about what other people think if they are as closed minded as you?”

Ashton ignored her last comment and turned back to me getting close to my face and said

“This isn’t over homo don’t forget about your beating at lunch”

He pushed me against the lockers one last time full force causing me to side down onto the hall floor in pain.

“Ass!” The strange girl yelled as Ashton walked away.

“Um.. Are you ok?” She extended her hand in a awfer to help me up and I took it.

“So does that happen to you a lot ?”

“Yep that’s the daily life of Landon Pelt.”

“Oh, so that’s your name. Kind of weird for a boy, my names Void Smith and I’m going to be your friend from now on.” Void said smiling at me as we walked down the hall.

“Is that so ?”

“Yeah it is. Now can you please show me where my first class is.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is my first story on wattpad hope who ever reads likes it^_^

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN