Friends

I have decided to just go ahead and upload part 2 so injoy :)!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Void and me had all the same classes which was cool because now I had a friend and wouldn’t be lonely, but now we are walking to lunch . Void is a nice person that doesn’t care that I am gay, and guess what she’s a preachers kid awesome right! I’ve learned that she is Purito Rican and black she just moved her from France but she only speaks a little. She moved here with her 3 older brother’s Zane18, Paul20, and Chase22.

“So tell me about you?”

“Well as you can see I’ve got longish black hair green eyes I’m 5’8” I don’t have a lot of muscle. I have a pierced lip I like boys.”

“Dude that’s not what I meant “ she pushes my shoulder a bit “Besides I already no this stuff tell me something about your personal life come on you no you want to share pleeeaaassse?”

Void gives me these cute puppy dog eyes I apparently can’t resist.

“Ok ok but first can I ask you a question” I hesitated for a moment “Are your eyes really red ?”

She smiled brightly amusement gleaming in her eyes.

‘’You no I get asked that question a lot , and yes me real eye color is red these are not context . Yeah I no my eyes are amazing just amazing.”

”Yes they are do you no why there red because as of now you’re the only person I no with red eyes?”

“That’s for me to no and you to find out.” Void said with a smirk. “But now back to the subject at hand TELL ME ABOUT YOU.” She emphasized the last part.

“Well I live with my mom because my dad walked out on us when he found out I preferred boys over girls. He said he just couldn’t handle it so the next day he filed for a divorce, because mom didn’t really care as long as I was happy. I later told my best friends James and Nick they freaked stopped being my friends and they practically made a public service announcement to the whole school. So now I get my ass kicked every day at school and no one else talks to me because there afraid of getting picked on.”

We stayed silent for a few minutes and then before I new it Void just grabbed me and hugged me tightly.

“Well I’m talking to you and I’m your friend and I’m going to try and make sure you don’t get to many beat downs. No one decirves to be treated that way or go though those kinds of things, and Landon i have got to teach you some self defense you at least have to try to fight back.”

I giggled at that last part me fight ha! But it’s nice that some one cares after a long hug Void let me go.

“Enuff emotional stuff lets eat I’m totally staved .“She said as she pushed open the cafeteria door.

***********************************************************************************************************

VOTE, COMMENT, FAN,COOOOKKIIIEES ^_^