The beat down

heres more story !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Me and Void sat at my usual lunch table at the back of the caf. I got a chicken salad sandwich and a green tea while Void had a burger 3 apples a coke and a fry wow for such a small girl she can eat.

“So since I just moved here hows about you show me the high light of the lets say Friday at4 ;00 but come to my house30 minutes early so my bro-” She was cut of by Ashton and his gang coming to torture me. Ashton came and push my lunch off the table and yanked me up by my shirt.

“You ready for your beatin?” I looked over at void who looked very irritated .

“Excuse me but we are having a conversation, and didn’t I tell you to leave him the fuck alone.” Void said as she stud op her red eyes where full of rage as she glared at Ashton.

"Gosh I’m getting tired of your mouth now sit down before you get your self hurt.” He made a motion to his friends Dan and Beck they are twins they have dirty blond hair and dark brown eyes they are 6’2 and muscular (not bulgin there cute). They grabbed Voids wrists I look at her facial expression and let me tell you it not pretty she looks furious. You no I said her eyes are red right well there normally a deep red but now they look like there blazing crimson and her right eye is twitching.

“I really suggest you to let me go I really hate to be touched.” She said to Dan &Beck voice dripping with venom.

“Whatever.” Ashton said and then punches me full force in the eye I scream in pain and fall to the floor Ashton takes this opportunity to kick me in the stomach.

“Landon!” I here Void yell ”Oh hell to the no ok I’m tired of this shit someone fin to get they ass beat!”

VOID’S POV (thought I’d change up for a bit)

“Landon!” I yell furious I can’t believe this ass Ashton is beating on him like this and it’s about to stop I normally don’t us my real strength but I have to stop this. ”Oh hell to the no ok I’m tired of this shit someone fin to get they ass beat !"

I elbow both of Ashton’s friends that are holding my wrist full force at the same time they double over in pain.

Then I knee one of them in the face and blood gushes out of his nose then do the some to the other . They are now both on the floor covered in blood and pain.

I look over at Ashton who has stop beating my nice new friend Landon to look at me in horror .

I leaped over the table and tackled Ashton to the ground and started punching his face in by the time I was done with him no one would recognize him.

“Void stop!” I heard Landon yell and try to yank me off Ashton.

“Why! He was hurting you dude I had to do something!”

“Not this!, It makes you know better then him now stop please.”

Landon begged me I gave a frustrate huff and got off of Ashton and that’s when I noticed something.

Practically the whole cafeteria was looking at us oh shit not good my brothers are going to be pissed when they here about this.

~*Landon POV*~

I can't believe Void just did that heck I"m surprised she could do that she's got so wicked fighting skill and some anger problems.

The whole cafeteria is staring at us I'm not sure what to do now that I've gotten Void off Ashton. Who is laying on the floor face down a bloody mess moaning in pain.

I turned my head towards Dan and Beck unconsciousboth in pools of blood I never knew a broken nose could bleed that much.

“Oh my gosh what happened here!” I hadn’t even noticed a teacher had ran toward us.

“Um……they a..a..attacked us it was self defense!” I stammered quickly turning quickly to Void who looked so panicked.

“I have to go.” She said as she bolted for the cafeteria leavening me with the teacher.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

BUBBLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!