Secrets

VOIDS''''P.O.V~~~

OMG did Zane just call Landon his heart! Landon's the person we have been looking for, I knew this kid was specail!!!

I grab Zane by the arm braking him out of his daze as he glazes lovingly an lustfuly at Landon who looks like a love sick puppy.

" Zane can I talk to you." I whisper in his ear. " Landon well be right back. Chase go take Landon to the game room or something." I practicly drag Zane out to the front porch.

"Ok Zane whats up is Landon the one or what, is my new friend our savior and my new brother-in-law?" I ask.

" You no thats a very stupid question considering that you see my eye glowing and the love in my glaze and I called him my heart."

" Don't be a ass!" I said glaring at him, my brothers can't take the in tensity of my stare they say it's way more freaker then theres because both of my eyes are crimson.

Zane signs." Yep he's the one so how are we going to tell him about us and him. What if he freaks out and thinks we are psycho and never want to see me again!!!"

Zane started to panic and pace up and down the porch stairs.

" Oh calm dude Landon can handle it and he's very excepting so don't have a panic attack."

" You think so?" Zane asked once he stopped pacing looking aat me with new found hope in his black and crimson eyes.

" I know so."

!!!!! Landon'''''' P.O.V

" Come on kid this way." Chase said as he gestured for me to follow him up the stairs.

I wonder what Void wanted to talk to Zane about? Ummmm Zane he was so amazing but there was just something about his eyes I love. I just can't get them out of my mind.

" Hay Landon im talkin to you!" Chase yelled giving me a strange look and not a what the hell is wrong with you look it's a im so curious about you one.

"Um.. what sorry I wasen't listening?" I said blushing

" I said how did you and my sister meet?" I smile just thinking about it.

" Well I kind of get bullied alot at school for being gay" I look at Chase to see his reaction, but he just smiles and tells me to continue. " and one moring whaen I was Void jumped in and saved my butt."

" Really now so you get bullied,I'll have to tell Zane." Chase mummbled more to hisself. Why would he tell Zane what would he do?

Finally we stopped at to big glass doors Chase slowly pushed the open. Hot damn! there before me was the most amazing game room evea! Air hockey, pool, 30 video games I mean the realy old ones like miss pat-man,it even had a skateboard ramp with your own pick of skatboards! But the most spectaculur thing was the built in paint ball ring!

" Are you ready to play." Chase said grinning at my awe struck look.

" Race you to the paint ball field!" I said instintly running to it.

1:00hr later

Me and Chase where having a blast when Void, Zane, and Paul came in all with this nevous look on there gorgeous exotic carmel faces.

I called time out and walked up to them.

" Waz sup?"

" We have something very important to tell you so come with us to the house office." Zane said looking at me .................. lovingly! I must be seeing things him liking someone like me?

" Um ok."

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

oooooooooooow whats the talk about?^-^

Vote

comment

fan

killer mice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and in the next chapter there will be more boyxboy action so no worries.:3