Epilogue

It's been a year since the death of lieutenant Martin and his family is doing well, his wife found love with a mateless wolf in the pack since his mate died a few years ago and they have one little girl of their own. I'm still with the SEALS and we just got a new recruit, Jonathan Knox, to take Silas's place and Georgia and I had a set of twins both born superior shifters a boy and a girl, the boy's name is Dakota and the girl's name is Nicole and we're a happy family.
My whole team decided they wanted to be shifters so I turned them into shifters along with their willing families and we have established our own pack of shifters in our own territory in between the base and Lucas's territory. Our team, being an entire team of shifters, is the most successful team in the SEALS and we are often called to help other SEAL teams and the Marines.
Sarah likes to run as a wolf or hyena with the two packs and we had a few other shifters from Mississippi who joined our pack. A pack of shifters is actually called a group but we're used to being part of a pack so that's what we call it. Dakota and Lacy's favorite forms are both the horse or a black wolf and they shift into those pretty often when we go on runs or are just playing out in the yard.
We visit my royal family sometimes and they visit us about as often and they love the twins just as much as they love the other two kids. As promised we visit captain Johnson once a month if we're able to and dad decided to move down here to our pack territory so he could live closer to us.
Nick finally got control over his shifting but his favorite form is a black or white lion. "Daddy, will you give me a ride?" Nick asked and I nodded and shifted into a horse. "Get on little man." I told him kneeling down and he did. I gave him a ride around the yard and a few minutes later Georgia was calling us for lunch so we went back to the house.
Life is full of ups and downs, but live life to the fullest and be good. Have a plan for when you graduate high school like I did with the SEALS. Remember the dead and honor the living and always know the only easy day was yesterday so goodbye and have a good life. "Lucian, get your butt in here for Lunch now!" Uh oh, that was Georgia so I better get in there so again goodbye and make the right choices. "Coming Georgia!" I shouted and ran inside.