Author's Note

Well, this is the first story I've ever finished in my entire life. This story is far from perfect in many ways but I'm still proud of myself for finishing it. It was about 100 000+ words which is far more than anything I've ever written before.

I know I say this all the time but I really am so thankful for every single comment/read/vote. Thank you so so much. I definitely wouldn't have even come close to finishing this story if it wasn't for you guys so thank you again.

In the future I may write a version of this story in Luke's perspective which may be pretty exciting since there were a lot of things about Luke that didn't really show in the story. We never got the chance to see the way Luke thought and the reason he did or said certain things. I wanted the reader to feel like they were Ashton by seeing, hearing and reading as Ashton strictly. The only thing you know is what Ashton knows and there's a lot more to certain situations then you read which is why I'm strongly considering writing Luke's perspective.

If it does happen, it will be further in the future as I have a lot of other fanfic ideas that I want to write but yeah, it may happen.

Anyways, that's about it I guess. If you guys want to check out some of my other stories I'll put their descriptions on here so that you can see if you're interested. You can also follow me on my twitter or other social media shit if you'd like (link's in my profile description). I try to be funny sometimes but it doesn't always work it.

Thanks again guys. It's been real! - Vanessa :)

***
Who Can Save Me Now? || Lashton (BoyxBoy)

Dr. Fluke is well-known throughout Sydney for his crime fighting abilities. He uses his abilities every night to protect the people of Sydney, keeping them safe from danger.

Luke Hemmings is extremely awkward, often stuttering over his own words he feels out of place, like he doesn't belong in his own skin. He makes it through school with his best and only friend, Calum. But even he doesn't know Luke's secret.

He's Dr. Fluke.

Despite Luke's awkward and socially impaired nature, he feels accomplished every night when he puts on his gear. He feels invincible, like he can do anything.

Even as Dr. Fluke though, Luke can't bring himself to approach his longtime high school crush, the popular Ashton Irwin. So maybe it's fate that brings Ashton face-to-face with danger one night. Maybe it's fate that Dr. Fluke happens to be there when Ashton needs him most.

However, as danger brews in Sydney far greater than ever before, Luke will do anything to protect the people he loves and he hopes that as Dr. Fluke, he'll be able to do just that.

***
Forget Me Not || Michael Clifford (BoyxBoy)

For Olive Wyatt, things are difficult. They have been since the death of his mother at the age of sixteen. He suffers from severe panic attacks and agoraphobia: the fear of public places and situations due to his panic attacks. Despite all that, Olive is okay. He is managing.

Until he meets Michael Clifford at the age of nineteen. Michael who plays in a band. Michael who's spontaneous. Michael who doesn't commit to anyone.

And so it's hardly unexpected when he leaves so abruptly after Olive admits he loves him. Because Michael doesn't do love, right?

Two years later, things are more difficult for Olive than ever. His home and financial situation have worsened drastically and he's barely hanging on despite how often he tells himself that he's fine. That it'll be okay. Maybe if he tells himself that often enough it'll be true.

But things for Michael are better than ever. His band has grown, now one of the biggest in the world and he has everything he's ever wanted. At least that's what he tells everyone.

But now, Michael is back home and everything is a mess. Olive is barely hanging on and Michael is the only person that can help him.

He also has the power to break him completely.

***
The Kids Aren't Alright || Lashton (BoyxBoy) (On Hold)

Ashton Irwin is diagnosed with Osteosarcoma at the age of 17, a form of bone cancer. To top it all off, he has to be admitted into a children's hospital for months to undergo treatment. Ashton can't help but feel bitter that this is all happening to him and struggles to stay positive through it all.

He doesn't expect, however, the attractive 19-year-old volunteer to lift his spirits up. Despite his all-black clothing, lip ring and love for punk music, Luke Hemmings walks around with bear ears on his head and a goofy expression on his face that charms everyone.

Ashton knows he has a tough road of months of chemotherapy and surgery ahead of him, being away from home as well as his family and friends certainly not helping. Despite all of this though, maybe it wont be all bad if Luke is around.

***