Lone wolf

Ayoo waddup Kris ~~~

This is my first fanfic, lol, and it's based on the drama version of Wolf. Awoooo saranghaeyoo ~~. I'm writing this before the 2nd part comes out so half of it is made up and bits and pieces are added to it. Enjoy!! ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Chapter 1 ☆

It was raining here in seoul. Usually it's hot in the summer, the heat, the beautiful, expensive heat would radiate off Luhan's milky skin. "Aish!!", Luhan whispered in fustration, whilst looking at the dark, mysterious sky. He knew that his apartment was a few blocks away, but it felt like an eternity. Running whilst clutching onto his bag, he made it to the end of the street. To his left was the usual path he would take, but that would take 10 minutes. He was already past curfew and he knew that he needed to get back quickly. So he took the path to his right that would take him approxi 4 minutes. He stepped in the alley and stopped. Luhan didn't like how there were dead animals sprawled across the floor, but this was his only way of going home quickly. Walking with quick even steps, luhan tried to not think about the scary stories Yixing once told him. Apparently, there was this one time a woman was walking helplessly down this path when she saw a dark figure. No one has ever heard from her since. "It's only a story, pabo", he chuckled to himself. "You know how crazy Yix is." ... "Yeah, just a story", said the mysterious dark figure behind him. Feeling his heart escape from his chest, luhan ran. He ran as fast as his petit legs could take him. Whilst he was running, he could feel this person behind him. He could feel his presence, his breath. He could feel him. The man that Yix kept on talking about. Reaching the end of the alley, he jumped out and fell straight onto an old man. The man sensed Luhan's fear and said, "You're not safe. You will never be safe." With tears in his eyes, Luhan finally made it home.

Luhan tried to open his apartment door, but his hands were too shaky. He could feel that, soon, his knees would give up on him too. After a couple of minutes, he opened the door to be welcomed by the familiar smell of Ramen.

"Xiumin", Luhan called.

Silence.

Frantically searching around tbe whole house and starting to panic, he shouted "XIUMIN!".

Just when he thought that he couldn't take it anymore, Xiu came out of the bathroom wearing a robe around his waist, and looked at his best friend with a confused gaze.

"Hey, you okay?"

"Yeah yeah, i'm fine." Whispered luhan, hoping that he could convince himself rather than xiumin.

"Okay, there's some ramen on the stove. Eat well!", and with that Xiumin went back to the bathroom to finish off his shower.

Luhan was content with a friend like Xiu. Actually, he was more than content, he was overjoyed. Xiumin was funny, sweet. He could kill you with his aegyo and luhan was very happy to have him.

He spent the rest of his night eating the delicious ramen and watching some Kpop drama's. Feeling tired, he decided to get ready for bed. He had an early day tomorrow, for he promised he would help Jinki Hyung open his new chicken shop. Shouting goodnight to Xiu and getting a grunt as a response, he went in the bed and slowly drifted of to sleep.

Luhan always had the same dream. It's the only way he can remember and keep his family to heart. Luhan was born in the outskirts of China. He had a good relationship with his parents. He was priveliged to be an only child because it meant that he got all the attention and love from his parents. Well just his mum really. For 15 years he never felt any love from his father. He recalled it very vividly. Every once a month on a full moon, he would look out of his window and see his mother wishing her husband a bid farewell. He never understood why his father went. Well, not until his 16th birthday. Everything went just as a 16th birthday would. It was at 10pm, when his mother summoned him to tell him that his father was waiting in the courtyard. His father wished him a happy birthday, something he has never done. He then went on to lecture him about how he's a grown man and he should start to accept his responsibilities. He then did something that would stay with Luhan for the rest of his life. As a child he always heard stories about their small village containing werewolves but he never believed that his father would be one of them. His father transformed into a cold, dark animal. An animal that fit perfectly with his personality. After transforming back into a 'human', Mr Lu explained how their family were the cult royals of the wolves. So this is what he meant by responsibility, Luhan thought to himself. Pathetic. Surprisingly, Luhan wasn't afraid. He sort of...knew. Ending the dream would be, seeing his parents killed by a few masked men.

"Come on!!", exclaimed Jinki.

"I'm trying, i'm trying.", said Luhan, letting a small chuckle escape his lips. Ever since luhan entered the small chicken shop, Jinki has been shouting orders to everyone. Luhan never knew that so many people enjoyed chicken. However, he wasn't the only one being totured by Jinkis nice yet annoying orders. Taemin, surprisingly seemed to have dropped the chicken which caused Jinki to have the biggest fit of his life, which led to Jonghyun and Minho bursting into a laughing fit and Key scolding Jinki for shouting at Taemin. It was a chain that could never be broken and that's why Luhan loved his hyungs so much. After 8 hours of constant working and shouting, Luhan had to leave. Getting his jacket and bag, he couldn't help but overhear Taemin and Minho talking.

"Did you hear Tae?", asked Minho.

"Hear what?", Taemin asked.

"Yixing is gone."

Luhan gasped.

Staring at Minho with his eyes wide open, Taemin started crying.

"No, no Taemin, it's okay. We will find Yixing no matter what.", said Minho whilst hugging Taemin.

"Minho...how did it happen?", Taemin asked with tears in his eyes.

"I don't know Tae, apparently, he was taken whilst he was walking in the alley way near Luhans house."

With that, Luhan ran.

He ran as far as his petit legs could take him. The stomping beat of his foot was the only thing he could hear. The hot tear along with the pounding rain was all he could feel on his cold, fragile skin. The deafining clasp of thunder and its vivid lightning was all he could see. The only reason he stopped was to breathe. That's when he realised. He could still hear the stompings. Stomp. Stomp. Stomp. At first he thought that it was his mind playing with him, but he could hear that it was getting closer. The footsteps...weren't his. Just when he was about to run, something grabbed him from behind causing him to black out in fear.