Baekhyun

Annyeong!! ~~ I'm so sorry for not posting. I've been extremely busy, since we are in the period of the last ten days. However, after Ramadan, I will hopefully be posting more. I hope you enjoy this chapter and remember, no silent readers please! x) Enjoy! xx 

*******************************************************************************************************************

They all had a free period together after lunch and they spent their time in the park, as usual. Xiumin and Kai were looking at the flowers and the rest were sitting by the tree's. 

Xiumin could see the worry in Kai's eyes and asked, "Hey you alright?"

"Yeah, i'm okay,", replied Kai, though he wasn't okay. He just witnessed one of his best friends beat .5 girls at the same time. Why would he do that? Since when was Baek so bad? Kai was so deep into his thoughts that he didn't realise Xiumin was calling him. 

"Kai!Kai!KAI!", Xiumin shouted. 

"Oh..oh sorry." Kai apologised. "I...i'm...I have to go."

"Wai-", started Xiumin but was interrupted by Kai walking away with immense speed. "What's wrong with him?" he asked himself not expecting an answer. Well, we all know how Chanyeol is. 

"I thinks it's his hormones.", Chanyeol stated. When did he come?, Xiumin thought "You know how they have that 7 day thing for, like every month...yeah. I think it's that."

"That's girls, Chan", said Xiumin whilst getting up to start heading back to the group. 

"Oh.", Chanyeol whispered whilst him and Xiumin started chuckling."Oops."

*********

It was well past midnight, but Baekhyun didn't care. There were 5 unconcious girls in front of him, but Baekhyun didn't care. He didn't care about anything. He had one goal in his life and he couldn't afford to mess up. 

Baekhyun and his father were walking back from one of their usual trainings, when his father heard a rustle in the woods. Snapping his head, he sprinted into the woods, leaving Baekhyun behind.

“Dad! What is it? What’s wrong?” Baekhyun shrieked. It was always like this. Whenever his father heard something, he would take off and leave his son behind. But Baekhyun couldn’t do anything about it. He knew that if he said something out of turn, his father would hurt him. It wasn’t his fault that he turned out like this. That he became an evil, heartless 17 year old boy, who ruthlessly kills innocent people. He couldn’t do anything about it. This was him. This was Baekhyun.

After running for what felt like an eternity, Baekhyun stopped to the sounds of claws scratching metal. Baekhyun ran through the forest until he reached an open space. He couldn’t believe his own eyes. In front of him lay dead wolves. Actual wolves. He was taught from birth that they were THE enemies. He never thought that he would actually lay his eyes on one, until he was probably like 40. This wolf was dying. Baekhyun felt a bit of sadness, seeing the life leave the wolf’s eyes. Only a bit.

“We should kill him.” Baekhyun’s father coldly stated.

“But he’s already dying.” argued Baekhyun. These simple words caused his father to look at Baekhyun with such hate and anger, it scared him.

“Shut up!"

Held back by the sudden outrage, Baekhyun stepped back holding his head down in shame. His father continued, "You have one mission in life, Baekhyun, you useless boy. You have to kill one wolf, Baekhyun. ONE WOLF. I'll give you a tip, make sure that the wolf is by itself. Make sure it's a...Lone Wolf. 

That was all he had to do. Kill just one wolf. How hard could it be? 

* 3 Hours Later*

"Why did you do this!", shouted Kim Su Maya.

"Oh shut up." pleaded Baekhyun. 3 hours has gone by and all they have been doing is screaming at Baekhyun and crying. He was seriously getting a headache because of them. They should be happy. He took the tape of their mouths when they asked and they didn't even say thank you. Pathetic. He waited a couple of minutes before he decided that it was time. He walked over to the shelf and got a gold box out, with silver drawings on it. Opening it, he took out an old clockwatch that belonged to his great grandfather. He walked over to them, clockwatch in hand, and stood in front of them. 

"Stay still."

"Uhh... How about no." said Yoon Tas Nim with an exaggerated tone. 

Rolling his eyes like a buffalo, Baekhyun started swaying the clockwatch in a soothing, relaxing manner, slowly making all 5 girls feel tired and soon enough, asleep. 

Baekhyun began.

"Yoon Tas Nim, Kim Su Maya, Choi Rah Ma, Park Ami Na and Lee Thas Nim" he chanted. "From this day you shall all do as I say. Understand?"

"Yes." they chorused.

"My name is Baekhyun. I'm not like you. I am a prince of a very powerful tribe called the Mastalia. We are a kind much powerful than your own. My father sent me here on a mission. He told me that this school was full of wolves and that I, the prince, should kill at least on of them. I have my eyes set on a few people, but I am only one man. I need you to help me capture a group of them, so that I could pick them, choose one and kill. I want them. I want...EXO." Baekhyun stopped to see how they were responding. Asking again if they understood, they all said yes. That's when Baekhyun realised. There was only 6 people in the room including him, so why was there 7 shadows? As soon as he looked behind him, he saw the figure running off. The figure was light on his feet, quick, steady...Kai. Carrying on, he said, "1st mission. I want you to go to Kai and make sure that he doesn't tell anyone what he saw. Also, do not show people your true intentions or else I will hurt you. You may now leave."

The girls got up, said their goodbye's and left. Leaving Baekhyun alone in the dark, cold basement.

*******

Luhan, Xiumin and Sehun were walking the streets after a night out together. The streets were dark and musty, leaving poor Luhan shivering in the cold.

"Aww, is mah baby cold?", teased xiumin.

"Yeah give me your jacket" said Luhan.

"How about..... uh no?" replied xiumin. "Otherwise i'll get cold."

They continued walking, whilst they were just casually talking about things.

"Luhan, how are things with Minah?" asked Sehun.

"Oh... um it's okay. Right now we're just friends but I think she's starting to like me." Luhan said.

They all stopped and Sehun said, "funny you should say that.."

They saw Baekhyun and Minah. Together. Kissing. Luhan's heart dropped. He has never felt so upset for such a tiny thing. Why should he be upset, though? They never really confirmed their relationship. To her he was a friend and to him she was eveything he could ever want.

"come on, let's go home." said xiumin. They took Sehun home, said their goodbye's and walked back to their house.

"You know that I will always be there for you, right?" said Xiumin.

"Yeah, thanks." Luhan said whilst hugging xiumin. To cheer Luhan up, they decided to get some chicken. They ate, laughed and joked around like the good, old times. There was a comfortable, silence whilst they were walking back home. Why did he have to do this? Why couldn't Kris do it? and why did he just see kai being dragged across the floor, screaming for help? 

****************************************************************************************************************************

Soooooo HOW WAS IT??!! Did yuh see the way I put Lone Wolf in it. Haaaahaaaa!!! Tell me what yuh think!! <3 Sorry if there's any mistakes.