Kris

0_0 ---> If there are mistakes, please bear with me. This story is mine and i would like it if it's not plagirazed. Enjoy!! xx I added Sehun just for Kiss101, so appreciate it, you carrot face. :D

****************************************************************************

Everything was dazy. Luhans head was hurting and he didn't know why. He opened his eyes to find himself in an unfamiliar place. He got up too quickly, causing his head to rush. "Owww", he muttered. The floor was cold and wet. "Where am i?", he asked himself. Looking around he realised, that he was in THE alley. That's when everything rushed back to him. He was running after hearing yixing was missing, and someone grabbed him from behind. 

Turning his head frantically, he was searching for that man. The one who grabbed him

"I see you're awake." said he.

Luhan stopped and gasped. Small visible shivers were escaping from his body and goosebumps were starting to rise.

"Wha...what do you want?", whispered Luhan. 

"Let me introduce myself", said the man. "My name is Kris." 

Kris. That was the name of the man who ran after him. He was 6ft with dark black hair. Long arms and legs that fit perfectly with his oval shaped face. He wore a leather jacket that fit onto his waist whilst wearing slick, leather jeans.

"I know your secret. You're a lone wolf, aren't you?" 

Just like that, Luhan fainted.

He woke up to the sight of Kris towering over him.

"Aahhh!", exclaimed Luhan.

"Please don't faint again.", Kris begged,"You're to fat for me to carry."

Ouch.

"My name is Kris and i have been watching you from afar. Your dad and my dad were wolf friends. You remember my dad, right?"

"Yeah i do.", answered Luhan.

"Yeah, so my dad once told me that me and you have to do a special mission. Did your father mention that?", asked Kris.

"Yeah he did.", Luhan said whilst rubbing his head.

"Don't rub it otherwise it will swell more, moron." Whilst walking towards Luhan with a golden box resting in his hands, Kris continued, saying, "There are a group of men called the Masked Men. They seek out werewolves, like us. They killed your parents, Luhan. It's not fair for us wolves to live in fear. We have to stop this. You're the only one who could-"

"Okay STOP.", shouted Luhan. "Listen Kris, I don't know what you're talking about. I have never physically turned into a wolf before, so please, just stop.", you say.

He asks, "What's that thing on your finger?"

Luhan looked at his hand and saw that Kris was talking about the ring his father gave him on his 16th birthday. "My ring, why?", Luhan asked.

"I know it's a ring you fool.", he replies whilst taking the ring out of Luhans hand and examining it. The ring was a gold mixed with silver drawings. It said something inside the ring, but Luhan never understood it. It meant so much for Luhan. It was the only present he got from his dad. He never understood why there was a wolf embled in it.

Kris kept examining the ring, when he heard rustle in the trees. 

"Luhan, you fool, listen. I am a wolf and so are you. We have to protect our clan. Your ring has a wolf embled on it, you idiot. I have the same ring, because we are WOLVES. The masked men are everywhere, so you have to be quiet. Well if you wanna survive or anything, i really dont care." Kris opened the small gold box and, rested in it was a small letter. "This letter is for you. Your father gave it to my father, to give to you, from me.

What..., luhan thought. Kris noticed the confusion in Luhan and said, "Shut up."

"Take the letter and go.", were his final words before he ran down the aisle and dissapeard from human sight.

Luhan was left wandering for any answers. He was trudging home, with so many questions in mind. Was this the famous man that seeked people? Was he telling the truth? Am i really a wolf? He knew the answer to the last question. Luhan was always a wolf. It ran in his family. The ring he always wore kept him from transforming. It was always useful for a full moon, such as tomorrow night. Entering his apartment, luhan stopped in his tracks, realising that  Kris never gave the ring back. 

Throughout the next couple of days, Luhan felt weird. Something was off about him. He started to completely change his personality. He had less patience and his temper was far worse. He would bail on people and stay away from them. Every one was worried, especially Xiumin and Sehun. 

"Hyung, what's wrong?", asked Sehun.

"Nothing.", Luhan coldly replied. 

"Come on Lu, we're not stupid. Clearly something is wrong.", said Xiumin with a serious tone. 

"I'm fine.", claimed Luhan.

"You're a terrible liar.", stated Sehun.

"Yeah.", Xiumin agreed. "Just... go sleep it off." 

"Whatever." Luhan then went to bed thinking about it all. Why was he acting like this? As Chanyeol stated, he's been acting like a wild animal. An animal that has been given freedom after being held in captivity for his entire life. A cold blooded, heartless animal. A wolf. 

Luhan woke up to the hard patter of the rain and thunder. His clock read 5:35am and he groaned in fustration. After trying to get some sleep and knowing that it was pointless, he went to get some food. Whilst eating, his eyes lay on the letter Kris gave him. 

"It has been 3 weeks since i met Kris and i haven't even looked at the letter. Aish!", Luhan went to the letter and started to examine it. It was thick and someone write Luhans name in Calligraph font. His hand swayed across his name and he opened the letter. It said, 

My Dear son, 

I know that things haven't been how you wanted them to be. I know that i haven't been the best father and I deeply regret that. Through the years, I have been very happy watching you grow into a fine young man. You may think that I don't care about you, but I do. You are my priority, Luhan . You have always been my priority. 

Anyways, as you have seen on your 16th birthday, I am a wolf. I have been a leader of our pack for 26 years and our family are the nobles. Remember when I was telling you, how you should be more responsible? This is what I mean. My time is numbered. Every minute is precious to me. Precious like your ring. The ring on your finger was given to you from me, at the time of your birth. The ring expands when you grow, which is why you have always been wearing it. This ring prevents you from turning into a wolf. I know that you don't want the same lifestyle as me, so I made it for you. Once you take the ring off, you will turn into a wolf on the following full moon. So please, keep it safe. 

As i've said, my time is limited for i am being hunted by a cult called The Mastiala, or Masked Men. They are a breed who wish to put an end to the wolves. They are starting with me since I am the leader, and I know, son, that they will come for you next. They hope to rid peace and prosperity in this world. My son, you will meet a young boy who's going to accompany you on this Journey. He will only guide you, but you need to do this yourself. I need you to find the Leader of the Mastalia's son. He is a ruthless killer. Nothing like our kind. So please, go on this mission and save your people. Save your friends. 

PS: as soon as you read this letter, I would like you to burn it, for if they find it, all hell will break loose. My son, never forget that i will always love you. 

Love from, 

Mr Lu

Your father. 

Tears escaped his eyes, one by one. He did as his father told him and burnt the letterl, vowing to himself that he would help his family and friends. He would be a proud, brave wolf.