Noona

Anyeong!! ~ I hope you guys have been enjoying this book so far. To be honest, it's actually hard to post a new chapter, so i'll do it every 2-3 days! Anyway, to clear some confusion, Lay and Yixing are not the same people here. Yixing was Luhan's personal friend and Lay is part of Exo. The only members Luhan knew, from Exo, was Sehun and Xiumin. So I hope that clears everything out. If you still have questions, feel free to inbox me. :D xx This chapter is dedicated to xAmiix for practically giving me this idea. She's a good friend. Enjoy!! ~~ 

*******************************************************************************************************************

It has been a month since Luhan attended Hongdae Arts. His classes have been going good, and he's been getting average grades. Here and there, he would meet up with Kris and they would both try to figure out The Mastalia's Headquarters. He would meet up with Minah and Exo for nights out as friends, but he honestly wanted so much more from Minah. He wanted a relationship, but he knew that he couldn't push it. On the contrary, he's been only going to school for a month and he can already see that things are going pretty well for him. Or are they? 

Luhan just finished his Music lesson and it was time for lunch. 

"Hey Luhan.", said Kim Su Maya. Su Maya has been a friend of Luhan since he attended this school. He liked her personality and the fact that she could eat whatever she wanted, whenever. Following her, were her other friends, Yoon Tas Nim, Lee Thas nim, Choi Rah Ma and Park Ami Na. They were known as the sweet yet intimidating girls of the school. They could be angels for one second, then suddenly turn into the devil. But they were tight with Luhan, so it was all blessed. 

"Hey, Noona", Luhan chirped. 

Together they walked into the cafeteria and sat in there usual places. It was always like this. Luhan would see Su Maya and her friends and they would all get lunch together. They would casually talk until Exo came. The boys would sit with them, and the girls would always leave when they do. Girls.

"So Noona", Luhan started. "What you up to?"

"Ohh nothing, just that Ami Na Unnie won an award in the National Rap Battle."

"Aaah Jinjja? Congratulations!", Luhan happily said.

"It's ight, it was nothing. I propa smashed him tho.", Ami Noona said. 

They all laughed. Right on cue, Exo walked through the cafeteria doors, got their food and sat with Luhan and the girls. 

"Hey noonas", they all said in chorus. 

"Hey", said the girls. "Well we have dance practise with Jay Park oppa, so we have to go." 

"He's so hot man", said Ami noona. 

"Yehh sure", replied Kai bitterly. 

"Byee", said the girls and they left. 

"He's so hot", said Kai mimicking his noona. "How can she say that? I am hotter than him!"

"Hahaa, in your dreams", replied Chanyeol. 

"Excuse me for one second", said Baekhyun and before anyone could reply he quickly got his bags and left in the same direction as the girls. 

"What's with him?", Luhan muttered. 

"I don't know", Xiumin replied and they carried on their lunch as usual.

******

Baekhyun followed the girls without them knowing. He watched in the shadows and the girls danced with Jay hyung. Pathetic he thought. They all flirted with their oppa not knowing that he already has a  girl. Such a jerk he is, he would just play along. He would do things such as go so close to them, they would start giggling, hold their hands and guide them around the hall and sheepishly, play with their hair. Pathetic. He didn't really care about his noonas anyway, it just annoyed him to see them be like this. He was raised to think them as lower people. Only two kinds were lower than him. Humans and... wolves. 

The girls finished and they were walking out of the hall, when baekhyun stood in front of them, blocking their way. 

"Oh, Anyeong Byun", said Thas Nim noona. Ohh, how he hated it when people called him that.

Putting on the fakest smile, Baekhyun said, "Anyeong noonas!"

"Ahh kyeopta", they all said.

"Noonas", Baekhyun started. "Can you help me with something?"

"Sure!", they all chimed. They proceeded to follow Baekhyun into the schools basement. Not once did they ask why? Such stupid girls.

"Baekhyun, what are we doing here?", asked Rah Ma Noona. But before they could comprehend what was going on, Baekhyun swiftly attacked them all with metal rods in a second, leaving them all unconsious on the ground. He was impressed. He didn't know he had that much strength. He didn't know how easy it would be... He didn't know that Kai saw the whole thing.