Chapter 3

••Jamie••

I just got home from the party and I'm terrified to go in because I look high as fuck.

I open my front door and trip, great Jamie. "Jamie?" My mom yells "Yeah, mom it's just me!" I shout back.

"Where have you been?" She asks "I told you I was going out with friends.." I reply "Like that?" She asks referring to what I was wearing, walking closer to me.

She smelt like alcohol, "Mom.. Have you been drinking?" I ask "What the fuck! What kind of question is that!" She yells "Mom please calm down... You're drunk" I calmly reply..

Then she slaps me across the face "What the fuck!" I yell "Jamie I didn't-" she begins but then I run out of my house.

I just keep walking up empty streets, Dessa isn't picking up her fucking phone.  I'm not going back there... I don't know where I'm going but I sure as hell know it's not going to be there,

I arrive back at the party and walk through the door, I don't see anyone I know.

I decide to go get something to drink, I grab a red solo cup, and pour some alcohol.

I chug it all, I then make my way to the dance floor and start dancing with any guy who came near me basically... I wasn't thinking.

Then this one guy pulled me into the hallway and tried kissing me, "No" I say pushing him off of me and he keeps going back.

"Stop" I yell while he grabs my ass, Someone comes over and punches the guy in the face. It was Hunter.

"COPS!" I hear someone yell and Hunter grabs my hand and gets me out of there as quickly as possible.

Once we arrive at this park I stop running, "What the fuck Hunter I could have handled it!!" I yell "I just fucking saved you from getting raped! You should be thanking me not fucking yelling at me!" He yells back.

"Fuck you" I reply and flip him off and he grabs my finger.

"Why'd you go back?" He asks confused "What do you mean?" I ask "You left, and then came back. Why?" He questions.

"Shit happened okay.. I'm not going home tonight" I answer "Come with me" he demands while grabbing my hand.

We walk up these paths and then these houses come into view,

We walk up too I think it was his house, oh yeah Jamie he's totally going to bring you too some random persons house.

He opens the front door and I just stand there for a second debating on going in or not.

I eventually follow because there's no where else I can stay...

He looks at me and I just look away and follow him too his room.

He opens the door and his brother Brandon was in there.

"Hunter? Who's tha-" he begins "Wait is that the new girl?" He asks "Yeah" Hunter says smirking.

"Don't get any ideas, I have no where else to stay for the night" I sass and Brandon laughs.

"I like this girl" Brandon says and I walk over to him and give him a high five and Hunter just rolls his eyes at us.

Brandon walks out of the room to get a drink I think.. I'm not really sure.

"Where Dessa?" I ask Hunter "Well last I saw her she was grinding on Weston and then they went upstairs..." He laughs "Oh my god" I laugh and put my head in my hands.

"I'm going to call her in the morning and see if anything happened" I shrug.

"Thanks for letting me stay here by the way" I say realizing I haven't thanked him yet. "Yeah, no problem" he shrugs and I cross my arms because I'm feeling really insecure right now.

He just smiles at me, "What?" I ask "You're different" he replies "What do you mean by that?" I ask "One minute you're all over me all confident in yourself and the next you can barley look at me and you're all insecure" he explains.

"Oh" is all I respond, I don't really know what to say to that.

After tonight, I'll have somewhere to stay most likely and I can just continue to play the 'Game'

"Hunter?" I ask "Hmm?" He hums "This is really embarrassing but can I borrow something to wear for the night?" I ask and he laughs and goes through his clothes.

He hands me these black joggers and a plain red shirt.

"The washroom is across the hall" he speaks and I nod.

I walk over to the washroom and change as quickly as possible.

I use one of the two hair elastics that I have on my wrist to tie the shirt and I use the other one to put my hair into a messy bun.

I wash my makeup off and look at myself in the mirror. I look so different with out makeup.

I walk back into the room and Brandon was in there talking with Hunter.

"She's even hotter without makeup" Brandon blurts out making me laugh.

"So, do you guys share a room or something?" I ask and they nod.

"Oh, cool cool" I shrug, I don't really know what to say, they both just starred at me.

"Well can we go to sleep, or do you expect me to stand her while y'all check me out?" I ask "See what I mean!" Hunter yells.

"Yeah, now I do" Brandon laughs "Okay I guess we are going with option number 2" I shrug "Okay let's go to sleep" Brandon laughs.

"She's sleeping on my bed" Hunter smiles "No funny business eh" I sass "Yeah eh" Brandon laughs.

"Okay you're actually cool" I reply and then lay down on Hunters bed.

Hunter shuts off the light and then comes and lays beside me.

-------

A/N

Don't worry y'all things will get better they aren't staying like this..

I hope you enjoy this chapter... It's kinda short but I'll make the next one longer💖

Love you guys so much❤️