Chapter 5

••Dessa••

It's been two weeks since everything happened.. I can't sleep.. I can barley eat, I don't even know where the hell Jamie is, Hunter said she ranaway but why wouldn't she tell me that?

I just need to know where she is and if she's okay... If she's not okay I have no clue what I'm going to do.

I grab my school bag and walk outside the door, feeling the cold breeze hit my skin. I then grab my penny board from my garage and begin penny boarding too school.

Once I arrive at school, I am stopped by these jerks. "Hey beautiful" one of them smiles "Not interested" I respond hoping off of my penny board.

"Well I am, so you're going to be or shit will happen" They other boy smirks "How about this?" I hear someone say coming up behind me.

"You leave her the fuck alone and you'll see what will happen" the person says and then the boys run.

I turn around to be faced with Weston. I then walk away quickly "Dessa can we please talk?" He asks grabbing my arm.

"No we fucking can't talk Weston! Leave me the fuck alone" I say then storm off. I'm not talking to him... He used me... He hurt me... I'm broken and he doesn't care, all he wants it fucking sex and I'm not going to do that for him.

The bell rings so I make my way to my first class, my first class is really quiet today for some odd reason. "May I go to the washroom?" I ask and my teacher says yes of course.

I then grab my bag and walk to the washroom, I just look at myself in the mirror and begin crying.

How can I mess up this bad? How can I do this to myself?

I know a way to end how I'm feeling, it will end this all...

I run to my locker and grab my penny board, I penny board as fast as I can.

When I get home I throw my stuff onto the front lawn and run too my upstairs washroom and look for the pills.

I find multiple different kinds and take them all and then grab my razor blade from my washroom and cut as deep as I can..

••Jamie••
10pm:

"Pass the bong over" I yell over to the guy I'm staying with, His name is Dylan.

He then hands it too me and I take a couple bong hits, "Have you planned when you're going home?" He asks taking his bong back setting it on the table beside him.

"Not" I shrug "You're not going home?" He asks "Nope" I reply.

"Oh okay" he laughs and then I laugh, "YOOO is there a party anywhere?" I ask and Dylan nods "We are reaching" I demand not giving him a choice.

"It's really close it up the road" he laughs and we both get up and walk over, I looked okay.

I was wearing black leggings and a grey loose crop top that says rebel on it and I also have my hair ombré now to blonde so it's harder for the cops to find me.

We arrive at the party and I just stand there and chill, and then I see him.. I see Hunter.

We make direct eye contact and then I look away and decide to go get a drink, I get some beer.

I then walk up to him to see if he knows who I am, "Hey" I smile and he ignores me "I'm not interested" he replies after I just look at him..

"You have a girlfriend?" I ask curiously "No, I like someone" he smiles "What's her name?" I ask "Jamie" he replies "Okay, well just remember Hunter.. I'm not like those other girls" I reply and begin waking away.

Then it all clicks and he realizes it was me, "Jamie?" He asks and all I do is look back and smile.

He then follows me into the kitchen where no one was, "Are you okay?" He asks and I nod "I'm fine, I can take care of myself" I respond "You look... Perfect" he smiles.

"Do you actually like me?" I ask curiously and he smiles, "All I know is that I can't get you out of my head" he smiles and I smile back.

If he actually likes me.. I guess it will make the game better.

I then walk over to him and kiss him, he licks my bottom lip asking for an entrance and I allow, we just make out for I don't even know how long.

He's a really good kisser, the make out session gets interrupted by my phone going off.

I answer it because I didn't know the number, it was Weston?

Phone Conversation:

Weston: Jamie?
Jamie: Um yes?
Weston: You need to come now.
Jamie: Um what happened?
Weston: Well.. Dessa tried to kill herself and she's in the hospital right now.
Jamie: Which hospital? I'm coming.

He then tells me the hospital and I hang up the phone, "I have to go" I say as I make eye contact with Hunter.

"Why?" He asks "Something happened to Dessa" I reply and his eyes go wide, "I'll come with you" he replies and I nod and we take a texi to the hospital.

We are standing outside the hospital right now "Wait?" He says grabbing my hand "What?" I ask "Cant you get arrested?" He asks "I don't really care about myself right now" I reply and pull my hand away from him and he follows.

"I thought you didn't have feelings" Hunter smirks and I walk up to the front desk, "Where's Dessa Scrivens?" I ask and the nurse points me to her room.

The doctor was standing by the door "Can we go in and see her?" I ask "Not tonight, but tomorrow morning you can" The doctor replies.

"I'll sit here then" I shrug and Hunter sits beside me on the floor beside her room.

"I'm really tired" I yawn and then out my head on Hunters lap.

"Thanks for asking if you can use me as a pillow" he laughs "Anytime anytime" I smile and then he begins playing with my hair and I slowly fall asleep.

---------
A/N

There's a chapter yayyyyy, hope you enjoy :))