Chapter 6

••Hunter••

Jamie's just been laying here for at least 3 hours she started shivering because she was cold so I put my sweater over her as a blanket kind of thing, it's now about 6am and I'm debating on waking her up or not.

Because she was on run away for the past 2 weeks so she probably barley slept. "Jamie" I say tapping her "Hmm?" She hums "I'm hungry" I laugh and she sits up "C'mon lets go get you some food" she smiles and I get up.

"Want some help up?" I ask and she nods and I reach out and she grabs my hand and pulls herself up.

We walk to the cafeteria in the hospital and I order while she just stands there, "Do you want anything?" I ask "I'm not really hungry" she shrugs and I hug her.

"You guys are such a cute couple" one of the workers say "We aren't dating" Jamie says "Not yet" I smirk "Ew cooties" she laugh and lightly pushes me away.

The worker just laughs and hands me the food I ordered, we then go sit at the table near by.

"I'm scared" she states "Scared of what?" I curiously ask "I could get arrested and any given moment" she sighs "If I do get caught.. They will send me back home, I can't be there" she adds "You'll be okay, I promise" I reply looking into her eyes "Don't make a promise you can't keep.." She whispers and looks back down at her phone.

"You're getting so big on younow now, you're getting 2k views!" She happily says changing the subject, "I'm really happy about that, but don't change the subject" I reply and she rolls her eyes.

I then finish eating my food and we walk back upstairs to Ree hospital room, "Can we go see her?" Jamie asks the doctor "Yes.. Just don't stress her out to much" the doctor replies and we both walk in.

"Ree" Jamie says calmly "Hey Jamie" Ree smiles and Jamie smiles back "How are you?" Jamie asks "I'm uh surviving" she says with a question tone, I stand beside Jamie.

"Hey Hunter" Ree says and then Jamie interlocks are fingers behind my back so Ree wouldn't notice.

"Well.. I'm going to sleep for a bit.. I'll message you guys when I wake up? If I get my phone" she sighs and then Jamie lets go of my hand and walks out of the room.

"Where are you going now?" I ask as she walks away from me "Where ever I end up, Definitely not home" she shrugs and continues walking.

"Stay at my house?" I ask and she continues walking "Jamie" I ask then grab her hand to make her face me, She then looks at me... You can see she's broken inside by just looking into her eyes..

"You can't go through this alone" I say "No no no this isn't what was suppose to happen, You were suppose to mess with me.. Not fall for me, This isn't what was suppose to happen!!" She begins "Why aren't you messing with me?" She asks "I can't mess for someone I fell for..." I explain "You didn't fall for me.. You just think that!" She begins.

"You say this but once you meet someone new you'll forget about me, I'll never exist to you! So why don't you just mess with me and get it over with!!!" She yells and storms off, she walks off and I just let her go.. I don't know what to do.. I don't know what to do...

I just don't get why she can't believe that I fell for her?? She's so perfect and her personality is so sweet.

••1 hour later••

I walk towards the exit doors.. I see Jamie sitting on the ground with her knees in her chest.

I walk up to her and sit beside her just to see what she'll do.. "You okay?" I ask "Hunter" she begins as tears stream down her face. I do nothing but hug her.

I let go after a couple of minutes, "Come on" I smile "Where are we going?" She curiously asks "You're coming and spending the night at my house, You're too broken to be out by yourself and I need to know that you're safe" I explain and she then gets up knowing that I will not take no as an answer.

My mom pulls up to the hospital and I explain to her Jamie's situation and of course she lets her spend the night

"You okay sweetie?" My mom asks Jamie a few minutes after we begin driving "Yeah, I'm fine" she shrugs and looks out the window.

••Jamie••

"We won't do anything about your situation tonight but we will need to talk about it in the morning, We will figure something out" Christine speaks "You okay with talking about it in the morning?" She adds and I nod.

"Also as soon as we get to the house you're going to take a shower and relax. I don't want you under any stress tonight" She smiles and I smile back.

A few moments we pull up to the house, Everyone gets out of the car.

We walk in and the first thing that happens is Ashton yells scaring the shit out of me. "Ashton" Christine says and he runs and hides under a blanket.

"Ashton you know we can see you right?" I ask with a laugh "If I can't see you, you can't see me" he confidently says.

I walk up to where he was and pull the blanket off him and then he runs again. Christine just goes upstairs because Ashton was being. Uh well Ashton?

"JAMIE!" I hear Christine yell and I walk upstairs, "I'll give you this tank top for the night and I'll get Hunter to give you a pair of his joggers" she smiles and I smile back.

Once she gets the joggers from Hunter I hop into the shower.

I wash my hair and then my body. I shave my legs with the razor Christine gave me. I hop out of the shower and I decide to blow dry my hair, because wet hair just annoys me.

I put my hair into a high ponytail, I grab my other clothes and put them into the laundry room like Christine told me too for she can wash them for me. I honestly love Hunters mom.

I walk into Hunters room, Brandon, Hunter and Ashton were all broadcasting. I just sit on the bottom bunk and go onto my phone.

"Who's that?" I hear someone say and I look over at the boys confused "Someone asked who you were" Brandon says clarifying why he said 'Who's that' and I nod.

"Well that's my friend who's spending the night" Hunter smiles, They just continue broadcasting while I just sit on my phone,

"Jamieeeee" Brandon asks and I look up at him and he whips a pillow me, Thanks Brandon.

I get up and whip him back, It was Hunter and Brandon vs me, We just kept throwing stuff at each other.

Until Hunter decides to pin me up against a wall, we both look at each other and then I escape. "Loser" I laugh and then Brandon comes up behind me and puts a pillow case over my face.

"BRANDONNNN!" I yell and fall into the ground, "Guys I'm too tired for this, I think I'm going to get off" he laughs.

He then tells all his supporters his social medias and ends the broadcast.

He lays onto his bed while I just sit and watch Netflix on my phone, "Comeee" he smiles and sits up and wraps his arm beside me,

He then drags me down so now I'm laying beside him, we start cuddling.

I slowly drift asleep.

--------/--------/---------/-----

Hope y'all liked it :)