Not a chapter. (Plz don't Read)

Hello anyone who decided to read this. BulletproofAnarchist here. I wanted to make this chapter to tell you guys why the updates are taking forever. Depression, self loathing and just plain I don't actually think people will read it.

Stop now and move on if ya don't wanna know anymore.

A friend of mine who has requested that we be best friends is one of these reasons. Let's call her Jane. Jane has told me she and her mom got into a physical fight. Her mom took her phone, and her laptop. A week later her mom returns both items, suggesting to me that this whole thing is bullshit. Not just that but Jane had said her mom smashed her phone with a hammer and is now returning with it without even a scrach. So she keeps bringing up the event and I'm trying my best to not tell that she's lying. Not just that. Her reasoning for why I won't speak to her 'I'm jealous of her artistic talent.' Not just that she proceeded to tell me that I can't draw. Numerous times in the past she's told me I suck at writing. How kind of her. Then another friend tells me I can't sing.

So here we are. I'm an untalented sack of potatoes. Lol Shut up by simple plan just started playing. Anyway. I'm trying really hard not to make this affect me but y'know. I'm not begging for sympathy, you don't have to leave a supportive comment. Actually here's what I have planned for That moment when after I get out of my hole. BulletproofAnarchist short stories. Short light hearted stories added to each chapter. With you guys involved of course. Message me and we can plan it out. marisolyintheregalia and our strange conversations will be in there so yeah. Also I will be adding two new stories. One will be a sequal to hidden, the other a brand new book. So yeah. I've taken down demon's kiss for a while because I don't have an ending yet so look out for news on that anyway.

Thanks for listening.

Bye.