5 years

"Aunt Lilly!"

"Aunt Lilly!"

Hands banged loudly on a white door. "Lilly you've been in there for almost 25 minutes! Get your butt out here now!" she whined and banged her fists on the door louder.

"Calm down Jessie"

Lilly walkes out of the bathroom door with still a towel dangling on half her head. Jessie hurriedly jumps into the bathroom and immediately shuts the door. She walks down a wooden plank hallway into the living room. Her crimson red tank top was tight agents her stomach. Reveling the 6 pack she had.

"Heloooooooo is anybody going to make me food!" she popped her head through the hallway that lead to the kitchen. The house was silent which annoyed Lilly to death. She liked her environment loud, strang enough.

"Aunt lilly is Aunt Hanna coming home late again!" Jessies muffled voice was herd through out the house. "Mabey" Lilly answerd back and grabbed a news paper from the floor.

White wood survivors found

5 years have passed since the attack on the white wood pack in north America. The pack was thought to be eliminated with no survivors, but on June 1, 16 out of 4 Alive survivors.

Here are the names of the surviving four

Catalina Wood

Conner blake

Jamison Jackson

Edward Jackson

These four kids where found in a cave surrounded by there dead pack mates-

Lilly looked up when she herd the loud sound of a door closing .

" a goodbye wouldn't hurt" Lilly mutterd and instantly lost interest in the news paper.

She dried her midnight black hair and grabbed a cookies and cream pop tart from the cabinet. Lilly hummed the of the commercial to state farm.

"Like a good neighbor state farm is there" she said aloud and walked out of the house.

"Good afternoon Lilly "

Some pack members walked by. She smiled with a mouth full of poptart and continued on her way to her destination.

Then suddenly she forgot where or who was she visiting. Lilly whacked herself and asked some woman a question.

"Do you guys know where Alpha Hanna is?" she asked hopeing she wasn't away in a meeting, again.

"She's in her office with Beta Jackson"

The gental woman said. Lilly thanked her and headed towerds Jackson's home.

Lilly took a deep breath and looked around at the pack. Homes were built fresh and new again and the gates glowed in the evenings suns. Children ran around playing. Everything seemed normal again.

But in every ones hearts everyone lost someone. Even still they were healing together as one.

A few minutes later she was on the front steps of Jackson Boulevard house. His mother Amy Walker was killed in the battle agenst outcasts. His Father, Zack Boulevard took his own life after he lost her.

" Janet is pregnant"

Lilly herd Jackson's voice through the door. " i see, right after my meeting with the council we should stop by" Hannahs firm voice answered.

Lilly opened the door, the door hit the back of the wall making a loud clap. She inhaled a giant whiff of air and shouted " Honey I'm home!"

"Oh great"

Jackson muttered to Hanna. Hanna sighed and pulled back her chestnut colored hair into a tighter pony tail.

Lilly walked into a small room, painted olive green with sloppy kid drawings hanging on the wall. One bean bag lay in the corner of the room, accompanied by a house plant. In the center of the room was a black desktop pilled with paper after paper. Another house plant was on the table as well.

Two leather black chairs with wheels at the bottem were pushed together to creat a sorta of sofa thing. And that's where Jackson layed.

" finally some one other then Jackson or other Alphas" Hanna breathed a sigh oh relief and flopped down in the Blue bean bag.

"I'm so tired of being formal" Hanna closed her eyes and stared up at the ceiling to identify some stains from unknowns causes. "Your telling me, I'm the one that has to set up thoes meetings and schedule things for you" Jackson read a piece of paper and crumbled it up.

"And your not doing a good job either" Hanna annoyingly stared at him. "Well i'm sorry again but Game of Thrones was on and there was no way I'm gonna miss it" he threw the crumbled piece of paper on the floor.

They all stood in silence for a few minutes.

And silence ....

" Jessie was asking about you this morning" Lilly brought up while reading a couple of papers on the floor.

Hanna groaned " i haven't seen that little kiddo in day's and it's killing me"

Jackson laughed "you actually miss that kid, she threatened me the last time we saw each other!" he whined and pulled up his sleeves.

" pip down " Lilly raised an eye brow at a certain piece of paper. "She's like a-" Lilly cut Jackson off " Hey hanna have you seen this letter?" she passed the paper to her.

Hanna grabed it and her eyes gew wide.

To: Hanna, Alpha of the Crimson Dagger Pack

From: Conner Jackson Alpha of the white wood pack

"What is it?" Jackson asked,very concerned.

This story doens take place in the future, but there is going to be mail and letters because it seems more safe then texting or calling.

And i just really like the ideas of letters 👾

Also IT'S SUMMER BREAK!!

I can now fully focuse on my books👾👾 huehue

Everything is confusing right now but it will be cleared up later.