High in protien

The pitch black night surrounded Jackson like a blanket, with only the goddess high in the sky, her silver light cascading his path as Jackson ran on two legs and then on four. He felt exhausted but The goddess had called out to him and he couldn't resist.

Jackson just needed some time to himself, some space to breath. It's not that he can't handle being an Alpha, he was groomed for it (next to Hannah that is) but it's a lot to take in. And with all that's been happening, lately it feels like Dumbo's mother is sleeping on his chest.

          After what The Order told Jackson, he honestly felt like he was suffocating. Delirium is back, and from what Jackson understood The Order can't help them this time. Its not like they were so eager to help us the first time around.

       And then there's this thing that's turning humans into some new breed of werewolf. And anyone can already sense that war will be inevitable if the humans find out. Adding to a list of distress, there have been scarcely any outcast on pack grounds. As much as Jackson should be happy about that, he's more worried than ever. But the real cherry to this sundae is how Jackson had to resort to imprisoning Edward after he tried to break Catalina out. And don't let him get started on Conner.

      Jackson ran faster, his paws pounding on the ground, splashing in a puddle. All of this has to be connected in someway right? There is no way it can't be. The outcast attacks, Delirium, whitewood, us, even The Order, I know their hiding something. All of this has to be connected.

        Things were so much easier when- Without meaning to Jackson stopped, so suddenly and in a daze he forgot where he was. They made everything look so easy. There's a pain in Jacksons heart that will never go away, it's forever burned in his soul. I couldn't do anything to save them.

He shook his head, trying to drive away any un pleasant memories. Not that's he's had any pleasant ones lately.

Jackson took off, running through the woods when suddenly the familiar scent of orange blossoms filled the air .From the moment he could remember it was his mother's favorite perfume. She always wore it so there home constantly smelled like it. Way better then any fabreeze.

Coco Mademoiselle, the smell surrounded him. Almost hugging him and Jackson felt a lump in his throat. The ache in his heart slowly died down and a wave of calmness washed over him. For the first time since Jackson became Alpha, with the wind rushing through his fur and the Moons silver light embracing him, It felt like for just a moment Mrs. Jumbo had gotten up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Somewhere between dawn and stopping at two oak trees. Jackson has made up his mind. When the time passed, he made his way back. Before he entered the gates, his wolf and himself said goodbye to freedom. Which his wolf was very reluctant to go.
         He groaned as he grabbed his shirt from a tree branch, Jackson had believed he had actually gotten somewhere on helping Hannah, now he just realized he's way farther then he thought.

           Since it was so early in the morning, hardly anyone was up and wondering around. Except The wolves on there way to morning patrol who greeted Jackson. He stopped them, Delirium. Telling them not to drink water from any body of water. Knowing they share a few with neighboring packs. He couldn't tell them why just yet, but they seemed to have obliged anyways.

Hey Xander you up
     Jackson mind linked his second in command. As he waited for a response he made his way to the Hannah's home.
    Give me 2 hours and I will be. Jackson could hear him yawning. A little spark of impatience shot through him.

       No time. Get your ass up and call up a meeting with the small council in 30 minutes.

      Woah,   Jackson didn't doubt some of his anger made it through to Xander

I'm on it but eat some breakfast would ya? Your not you when your hungry.

     Jackson hadn't ment to snap at him, but he really needed to tell them what The Order just told him. And hearing the word breakfast made him realize how right Xander was, which only irritated him more.

Jackson greeted the guards who happily left after he relieved them from Hannah's suburban home and he entered the house. Heading straight for the kitchen. He grabbed a colorful cereal box, shook it and cursed when he checked and noticed there was no more fruity pebbles. Who on earth leaves an empty cereal box?  We're they raised under a rock?

   He decided to ditch cereal and make a bowl of boring oatmeal.
As he took the bag of oats from the cabinet he hadn't noticed the chewed out corner of the bag. In tell the white oats rained down on the tile floor, scattering everywhere. Creating a mess he did not want to deal with right now.

      Jackson was okay with leaving it like that, after all no one saw him spill it. Suddenly the specks of oats near his feet began to move. Slowly the oat grains crawled to the center of the floor, even the ones from under the stove and table followed their brethren.
Jackson took a step back, completely creeped out, believing Hannah had an ungodly amount of ants in her home. The oats twisted and turned, all coming together and trying to form some shape or word.

             What the hell

  Jackson stood dumbfounded as he tried to make out the words his magical oatmeal was spelling out.
Wednesday
Order
Meeting
You miss
You die

       Jackson wasn't sure if he should feel threatened or fascinated. Clearly it was a message from The Order so it shouldn't be taken lightly. Hannah had once told him they send their messages in weird ways but Jackson never believed they could enchant his breakfast.

        But now more then before, Jackson had a reason not to clean up the mess. They could send another vital message. So he left it alone and ate his oatmeal on the porch.

      Wednesday huh, that's after tomorrow.

      After finishing his meal, he went back inside and visited Hannah. She almost looked like she was sleeping. Cassidy would tell him she looked peaceful, untouched by the danger around her. But Jackson knew better, he noticed how her hair looked dull and how her skin lost its summer tan color. How her bones started to poke beneath her skin. Even her checks seemed to have caved in more since yesterday. "Hey," He greeted and took a seat at his chair.

      He told her everything, from where he left off last time to what happened after. Jackson drew a shaky breath, he didn't know why he was so scared to tell her his decision.
    "I'm gonna take the offer, but I'll discuss it with everyone to see if it's alright," Jackson waited, maybe even held his breath for a few second.

"If they strongly oppose, I won't do it. But I have a plan lemon, if everyone does agree with it that is."
Again he waited for an answer but there was nothing. Only the still silence between them.

Yo, Alpha everyone is ready for you. Xander's voice rang in his head.

Jackson sighed, rubbing his head and face. Okay, I'm on my way.

-----------------

Hey! :)
so trying to fix the first book is kinda of harder then I anticipated. And I wanted to say sorry if it takes a long ass time for an update to come. I'm trying to work out a schedule for this. Hopefully I'll get something done about it soon and stick to it.

But yeah I won't bore you any longer. Have a great day :)

Any questions, concerns, helpful advice? Please feel free to comment below:)