hot head

" do you even know where the Order lives?" Lilly asked Jackson.

" of course he doesn't but i do" Hanna went through her phone for entertainment.

She soon found joy in color swtich. "So are dear beloved Alpha just abandons all conversation only 30 minutes into the car" Lilly sighed and layed down facing the car ceiling.

" dam it!" Hanna shouted and continued playing.

Jackson yawned and kept driving.

" I'm going to kill this phone"

"I didn't even touch it!"

" i swear if i don't-"

Hanna clearly frustrated fixed her hair and found intrest out the window. " yo what's up,why are you threatening your phone" Jackson looked over to Hanna.

"Because this stupid game" Hanna sighed and fixed her hair again, moving her bangs away. " well somethings clawing in your melen"

Jackson flicked Hanna on the forehead.

Lilly stood up and laid her chin on the seat shoulder. " come one honey you can tell me" she rubbed Hannas cheeks.

"Stop touching me!"

" i will if you tell me what's up"

"Fine" she sighed and rubbed her temple's. On the verge of a headache.

" I'm just pissed"

"Yeah it's pretty obvious"

"Oh, shut it"

" today was the one day i could have had time to spend with Jessie"

Hanna sighed , she Twisted herself in her seat to look back at lilly.

Jessie O'Connell, second daughter of James O'Connell and Rose O'Connell.

She was around 7 when the Outcast attacked that night. Her father, james was the pack doctor. He died protecting his mate,Ross.

Then Jessies older sister who was 12 was killed right in front of Jessie.

She had no family left. Hanna was very close to her family and took her in. Hanna found it concerning that every one in her family was killed and the only one in the pack that had all her family killed.

" Jessie will understand"

Jackson kindly added and took a turn in an unknown dirt road.

"No she won't, she'll think this is another excuse"

Hanna leaned back in her seat and stared at the car roof.

For the rest of the ride they stayed in silence.

"Where here" Jackson happily said and turnd the ignition off. Nobody moved, or said anything.

" lilly behave"

Hanna took a deep breath and opend the car door. She stood up, and stared at the house infront of her. Pur terror written on her face

" you have got to be kidding me"

The house was engulfed in flames.