No

"Wait the Alpha of the white wood pack!?" both faces of shock and surprise filled the office.

"Check the date" Lilly ordered remembering the news paper she read this morning. Hanna gently touched the smooth envelope, as if it was the most shocking discoverie ever.

Jackson walked behind Hanna and read over her shoulder " April 30th" he answerd Lilly's question.

"This morning in the news paper 4 survivors where found yesterday..."

Lilly trailed off, zoning out.

"The attack on white wood pack happend 5 year's ago..." Jackson sighed " so basically Hanna has mail from over 5 years ago!?" Hanna glared at him. "Just,shut your pie hole"

She continued to open the envelope and read aloud.

I have send this letter to arrange a metting. The debt Alpha Tyler has can be repayed.

That was all. " Alpha Tyler,what did he ask that made him in debt with Alpha conner?" Lilly snapped back to reality.

"This dosent make sense. . .My father never asked for anything. . Not from any Alpha or anyone" Hanna searched her mind for answers. Jackson took the letter from Hanna and double cheked.

"What ever it was it sure was something only between thoes two"

" wait but he knows that Alpha Tyler is dead "

" yes he does, i mean i meet him once when i was smaller" Hanna stood quite trying to find answers to the letter. " he's asking us for a favor since our dad asked him for something" Lilly suddenly said picking under her nails.

"Well were five years late" Jackson stretched his arms and flopped back down in his mini couch of chairs.

" i wonder what he wanted. Could it have been related to the outcasts" Hanna asked herself under her breath.

"Grab your jacket, where going to the Order" Hanna announced. She stood waiting by the door. "Wait what! And why?" Lilly panicked a little.

The Order was a group of elderly creatures that kept order in check. They dealt with problems that were usually to big to handle. There the ones that made the code of houner for every non-human creature out there.

There mysterious beings that somehow know everything and are extremely powerful. The humans know the supernatural exists but they refused to live with them. So the Order made a compromise and the supernatural are hidden.

Lilly isn't a big fan of them.

" i need to speak with them about the survivors of the white wood pack"

"Why?" Lilly asked feeling unnecessary.

"Because this is the only way i can get answers"

Hanna walked out the door leaving Jackson and Lilly clueless.

"Answers to what!" Jackson shouted. He got no answer and sighed.

"Come on" he granted and followed Hanna. Lilly was left alone in the silent room.

"Just great" she spoke through clenched teeth and angrily followed Jackson.

Hiya! I hope the description is good for the book. But incase you didn't really understand ( i wouldn't blame you if you don't, my poor writing skills need work)

What i was trying to say is that this book is not going to be all about colt and Hanna. There are some secretes and people who are going to play big roles in the book.
But it's also going tod decide,after all that's happening if colt and hanna will stay together.

So anyways thank you for actually talkin an interest in my book.

Have a wonderful day ~ 👾👾